Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Multilang leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps here
  • REBOOT - its needed because we enabled SMS rotation and sometimes SMS app disappear from app drawer when langpack is installed at same time with main ROM...
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Translators: Follow XML changes in ENGLISH repo here

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 2.12.28. WIPE DALVIK

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads:

[multi_release]2.12.28/multi_lang[/multi_release]

• Notes
    • We are testing fix for SMS rotation and 4way REBOOT in all ROMs.. If Hot reboot is not working, install busybox in system/xbin from Gplay... enjoy...
    • Changelog (2.12.28)
    • Thanks to our Mirror Providers: Magentium IT Services, Link2Caro and Celogeek! without them we couldn't make file hosting this easy. We thank them all 100%.
    • Thanks @iBotPeaches for building ROMs this week... I am still on holiday.. :)
    • Big thanks to @lenny_kano for 5 way reboot mod for Xiaomi devices, and @cosmicdan for fixing reboot to recovery for SE devices..!
    • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make bugless building...

Sep 21, 2012
mione_plus bugs (ingbrzy please forward this to the iBot!):

1. MMS.apk is wrong translated to the german (the english inside???)
2. 4way reboot is cool, but seems 'Switch system' doesn't work (question to Lenny?).
3. _still_ (it's my 4th or 5th report. wake up guys!) has problems with data\media\preinstall_apps!
a) You update script must delete FileExplorer.apk, MiuiGallery.apk and Music.apk from \system\app before the update!
b) \media\preinstall_apps must be signed!

Common guys, get the Xiaomi MiOne work done finally!

Acid

Scripting Ninja
Staff member
Aug 20, 2011
The 5 way reboot it's my fault. I forgot to include something for xiaomi devices that enables switch system. It should work next time.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

Acid

Scripting Ninja
Staff member
Aug 20, 2011
As for 3b, its not working even if we sign whole zip?

EDIT:
Issue 3a: is fixed. I've added to script ability to delete those apps after mounting system in updater-script.

Issue 1: German translators rebased their translation when we where doing multi. It pulled their mms.apk with english text. We hope they translate it before next multi.

ingbrzy

Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
mione_plus bugs (ingbrzy please forward this to the iBot!):

1. MMS.apk is wrong translated to the german (the english inside???)
2. 4way reboot is cool, but seems 'Switch system' doesn't work (question to Lenny?).
3. _still_ (it's my 4th or 5th report. wake up guys!) has problems with data\media\preinstall_apps!
a) You update script must delete FileExplorer.apk, MiuiGallery.apk and Music.apk from \system\app before the update!
b) \media\preinstall_apps must be signed!

Common guys, get the Xiaomi MiOne work done finally!
rebuilding mione build... thanks Acid to fix issues.. will see if you will be happy now...

Sep 21, 2012
@Acid,
3b, its not working even if we sign whole zip, every apk should be signed separately.

@ingbrzy,
Didn't get - have you fixed bugs and rebuilt the mione multilang?

Acid

Scripting Ninja
Staff member
Aug 20, 2011
Ok so if we don't sign those apps in /data then what? It won't install with MiRecovery?

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

Sep 21, 2012
I've done few things:

1. Deleted the apks in /system/app/ using root explorer and tried to apply language pack - nothing happens (FileExplorer.apk, MiuiGallery.apk and Music.apk were invisible).
2. Resigned the apks in /data/media/preinstall_apps/ , the complete zip and then all was correct installed (visible on the display).

ingbrzy

Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
I've done few things:

1. Deleted the apks in /system/app/ using root explorer and tried to apply language pack - nothing happens (FileExplorer.apk, MiuiGallery.apk and Music.apk were invisible).
2. Resigned the apks in /data/media/preinstall_apps/ , the complete zip and then all was correct installed (visible on the display).
we rebuilt mione langpack.. try to install it again... thanks...

Acid

Scripting Ninja
Staff member
Aug 20, 2011
I've done few things:

Then i have to fix this because we're not signing those apps separately.

Wysłane z mojego MI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.