Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps here
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Translators: Follow XML changes in ENGLISH repo here

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM. FLASH ON TOP OF 3.1.11. WIPE DALVIK

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads:

[multi_release]3.1.11/multi_lang[/multi_release]

Apk of new Calculator for devices where its not included in 3.1.11 and who want to test it: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-calculator-for-all-devices.19280/
  • Notes
    • We are testing fix for SMS rotation and 4way REBOOT in all ROMs.. If Hot reboot is not working, install busybox in system/xbin from Gplay... enjoy...
    • Changelog (3.1.11)
    • Thanks to our Mirror Providers: Magentium IT Services, Link2Caro and Celogeek! without them we couldn't make file hosting this easy. We thank them all 100%.
    • Big thanks to @lenny_kano for 5 way reboot mod for Xiaomi devices, and @cosmicdan for fixing reboot to recovery for SE devices..!
    • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

Thanx works great. Keep up the great work everyone. Still had to install busy box. But that's no big deal.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

If your're willing to help me then I can do some changes in script and build multilang for MI2 with symlinking pkill binary. Then we can test it. That should work and without installing busybox. But that later at weekend.

Update is missing ALL of my device specific translations (Aries, MI2 German).

Any idea?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

What I don't understand is why some new features like 4 way reboot and SMS landscape mode are only available in these language builds and not in main build?

What I don't understand is why some new features like 4 way reboot and SMS landscape mode are only available in these language builds and not in main build?

Because there not stable and 100% tested, and since our base rom is used in like 50,000 other roms our base needs to be stable.

Used as a testing platform I imagine. But just an fyi, theres no need to symlink pkill or install busybox from market, Just change the command to call busybox pkill instead of pkill. Unless busybox doesnt exist on some devices? But I know its used by MIUI and I know its part of patchrom, so the busybox command should work fine on all devices, no messing around with updater-script required.

Edit: need to modify the relevant section in the added $1 smali to look like this:

invoke-static {}, Ljava/lang/Runtime;->getRuntime()Ljava/lang/Runtime;

move-result-object v0

const v1, 0x5

new-array v1, v1, [Ljava/lang/String;

const v2, 0x0

const-string v3, "busybox"

aput-object v3, v1, v2
const v2, 0x1

const-string v3, "pkill"

aput-object v3, v1, v2

const v2, 0x2

const-string v3, "-TERM"

aput-object v3, v1, v2

const v2, 0x3

const-string v3, "-f"

aput-object v3, v1, v2

const v2, 0x4

const-string v3, "system_server"

aput-object v3, v1, v2

invoke-virtual {v0, v1}, Ljava/lang/Runtime;->exec([Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/Process;

in hd2 notification bar, dialer contacts installations of programs, file explorer... all miui apps still remain in english (while using italian)
and calculator has a little glitch in the upper part

please can you fix?

I also do not have the I9300 is Italian language, I checked and the problem of all terminals ... there was some problem in the building?

I also do not have the I9300 is Italian language, I checked and the problem of all terminals ... there was some problem in the building?
Italian repo has wrong folder structure.. so I have to rebuild all devices again with italian lang...

Update is missing ALL of my device specific translations (Aries, MI2 German).

Any idea?

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2
Will look into it and rebuild Mi2 pack...

Tested again on MI2, still not working. Are the folder names in the "device" folder for the german files? "values-de"?

~ Klotzi

Tested again on MI2, still not working. Are the folder names in the "device" folder for the german files? "values-de"?

~ Klotzi
I decompiled aries specific apks and there is values-de... so build is ok... is installation without any arrors..?

in hd2 notification bar, dialer contacts installations of programs, file explorer... all miui apps still remain in english (while using italian)
and calculator has a little glitch in the upper part

please can you fix?
There was a issue in italian translation.. rebuilding now...

I just flashed Calculator flashable zip for hdpi device via recovery and the result is the previous calculator app is gone and there is no calculator app???

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kowalski
Sorry guys for italian issues, it's my bad this time. I've quickly updated my repo but had no time to check it twice before building process (I'm also working at new miui.it forum, and time is always missing), ingbrzy is a very fast guy, we are lucky to have him ;)
@ingbrzy
Sorry mate for troubles and thank you very much for your great work every week with builds and support :)

PS: other issues are not my fault :p

Reactions: ingbrzy
Thx for the fix

Still remain the calculator problem on hd2

Inviato dal mio HTC HD2 con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357983487009.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357983487009.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 465
Status
Not open for further replies.