MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.10.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 10 hours I could finally update my firmware. I hope Xiaomi changes the policies for OTA updates very soon ;)
It all seems to work, I'm ready to start testing another great update!

Edit: what happened with mivideo? It doesn't run my fb movies and it is not removed according to the changelog.
Is someone else experiencing this?
I haven't used a alternative yet, I just want to mention this strange thing after my update.
ujyremyb.jpg
4upa4uvu.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

I just experienced the same problem. Facebook movies are not playing (the same error as above) and a lot of programs are "stopped". Received in the past hour three time's the note: "Twitter has been stopped".
Happy to read i'm not the only one...

Mxplayer works fine, just tested it.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes. now Free

Mxvideo isn't working anymore, and it's not possible for me to clear the cache of it.
Now what?

Mxvideo isn't working anymore, and it's not possible for me to clear the cache of it.
Now what?
works fine for me.. delete application data.. settings - apps - mxvideo - delete data

It did this for MiVideo (if think you both mean this ;)) and it is working for me now thanks

I first closed the app and then deleted the cache/data of the app.

I first closed the app and then deleted the cache/data of the app.

Cache and data are both 0 kb. But it still won't play any video.

Misterously it works now. Very very strange.

Hello, new user here...
Just bought me a Xiaomi Mi2S and updated it to the MIUI Multi lang 3.10.18...

Flashed it from the original ROM through updater and did this twice so both system1 and system2 now have the same status.

Now my question, how come I still see a lot of Chinese apps? I can remove them manually, but why ???
Also for example the Music App, I love it, but why are there still so many Chinese markings, references?

Please help me in understanding, or guide me to the correct place where I can get to the knowledge.
Already did some searching on the forum and the internet, but did not find an answer...

Thanks,
Nick

btw. very happy with the performance of the Xiaomi Mi2S, one happy camper ;-)

You probably need to wipe the data and cache partition.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

You probably need to wipe the data and cache partition.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

Thanks, will look into how I can do this...

Any idea if this would also solve also the example I mentioned with the Music App still showing so many chinese marking next to the english?

Thanks,
Nick

It probably would.

I had to wipe data and system partitions via fast boot in order to get the rom to work, however its probably possible to do this through the terrible stock recovery.

Can anyone tell my why the stock recovery won't wipe the cache manually?

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Status
Not open for further replies.