MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.10.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me ?
I can't find the sync accounts menu option WiFi only in the normal complete settings.
Only thru contacts/menu/accounts. Why??

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hey, I installed the 3.10.25 and then also fully wiped all cache and data via the factory reset option.

I now am installind all my apps, but it seems I can not enable root?

I already went into the permission manager and enabled it, but still my apps do not get root access???

Any idea???

Hi, just got my hands on a new Hongmi. And based on experience with Xiaomi 1 and 2A / 2s I thought it's a job for 10 min's to install the international version on the hongmi as well. But it was not the case.
Downloaded the miuiandroid_lang_V6-3.10.25.zip file , copied it to the hongmi and started the updater , chose the package and start update. It works for a while on the upgrading process but stop's halfway thru. A bit later I see the recovery screen and it tell's me :

Error: Invalid OTA package. missing scatter
Update.zip is not correct
Installation aborted

what's wrong or what do I do wrong. On the 1 , 2A & 2S it worked that way

Tks
Henning

Hi :)

I want to know how to install this multilanguages rom for Xiaomi HongMi with stock rom. :)
And, is there OTA Updates (every week, isn't it?)? :)

Thanks ;)

Hi,
tks. But why does it say here : http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/
that the Multilanguage ROM can be installed via Updater
Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Unquote

As I said I did install the relevant multilanguage ROM's on an Xiaomi 1 , 2A & 2S without problem before via Updater.
One problem with the more complicated way is that I don't have an PC with Windows :)

Tks
Henning

Hi,
tks. But why does it say here : http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-multi-lang-3-10-25.22498/
that the Multilanguage ROM can be installed via Updater
Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Unquote

As I said I did install the relevant multilanguage ROM's on an Xiaomi 1 , 2A & 2S without problem before via Updater.
One problem with the more complicated way is that I don't have an PC with Windows :)

Tks
Henning
Hongmi is not a "real Xiaomi" phone.. Its a mediatek device... So it means, it cant be installed via MiFlash...

~Tapatalk 4~

Hi,

tks, that's explains it :) , but the remark on the multi language pages is a bit misleading

Brgds
Henning

Hi,
tks again.Installed the Multi language Rom. Works quite well.
Only the locking screen make a little trouble. It's locking alright, but releasing it does not always work on first or second attemp. Have to press sometimes for a long time or several times

Brgds
Henning

Please add Huawei G520-0000 multi language file. Not possible to find on internet multilanguage rom for that model. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.