MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.10.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to install the languages on an English-only rom? I can't get it to boot with the multilang ROM, but I have no problem with the English-only rom. Is it possible to flash just the languages?
are you using our EN ROM..?

are you using our EN ROM..?

Yes. That is the only one that works and doesn't give me a bootloop. But any multilang rom gives me a bootloop. Could it be because of low memory? I have a Lenovo S820 which only has 4GB internal memory. Could the multilang rom be too big?

Yes. That is the only one that works and doesn't give me a bootloop. But any multilang rom gives me a bootloop. Could it be because of low memory? I have a Lenovo S820 which only has 4GB internal memory. Could the multilang rom be too big?
its possible... install Terminal Emulator and run command
Code:
df

and paste here screenshot...

its possible... install Terminal Emulator and run command
Code:
df

and paste here screenshot...

16h40mh.jpg

ok /system is fine... I think I know where is a problem.. will make a rebuild...

Reactions: dolan
ok /system is fine... I think I know where is a problem.. will make a rebuild...

Looking forward to it! Thanks so much.

Also, I noticed GPS doesn't work at all with MIUI Rom. He can't catch any satellite and I tried GPS Fix apps and even Uncle Tools to increase GPS signal.. but nothing... is this common? I know GPS usually doesn't work right away at MTK6589 chipsets.. any suggestions?

Reactions: PANZONCONAN
Reactions: dolan
My sister's Hongmi(Red Rice), running multi-lang 3.10.18, has a wake-up bug. Half of the time, the screen doesn't wake up, sometimes it takes a few seconds, other times it takes two (or even more) minutes. It happens that the lockscreen doesn't work properly either after a long waiting time. Hope you could fix this :)

sir i have bootloop after install Lenovo A830 Mutlilang pack, the ROM EN only work OK on my phone, i flash the lang pack and it bootloop, waiting 5 minutes and nothing happen or i have to wait more than 5 minutes?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, is it possible to change the theme of the lock screen? Only the lock screen, thx

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, is it possible to change the theme of the lock screen? Only the lock screen, thx

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Themes - mix - lockscreen

~Tapatalk 4~

sir i have bootloop after install Lenovo A830 Mutlilang pack, the ROM EN only work OK on my phone, i flash the lang pack and it bootloop, waiting 5 minutes and nothing happen or i have to wait more than 5 minutes?
please try download again.. I made a rebuild...

Reactions: huynhthanh2408
Hi I have installed this package "miuigalaxy-v5-SGS-3.10.25-4.2" but in English and would like to have it in Spanish, I'm from mexico and to install "miuiandroid_lang_m0-3.10.25" I left in the bootloop, and if the flashing, I installed with version 4.1 and I want the 4.2, bone, I would like the "miuigalaxy-v5-SGS-3.10.25-4.2" but in Spanish, as I do? :)

Last edited:
Hi I have installed this package "miuigalaxy-v5-SGS-3.10.25-4.2" but in English and would like to have it in Spanish, I'm from mexico and to install "miuiandroid_lang_m0-3.10.25" I left in the bootloop, and if the flashing, I installed with version 4.1 and I want the 4.2, bone, I would like the "miuigalaxy-v5-SGS-3.10.25-4.2" but in Spanish, as I do? :)
Ask the dev of your ROM for include multilang apks....

~Tapatalk 4~

For the Meizu MX2 are 2 Versions available, but for multi is only 1 Support here.
I Need for my HK Version the miui rom with the lettern "TD" in the file Name.
Any possibilty to get for the TD Version a Multi Rom?

The reason is, that I can not get mobile data connection with the normal Version of miui for the Meizu MX2.

I don;t see notifications in the notification bar area in this ROM. For example, I have a whatsapp notification and a text message, but the bar shows nothing. When I swipe it down, they will all be shown. Or is that how it is designed? Mi2S 32G/2G

Edit: found out this can be turned off or on per app, now I just need to find a place to enable for apps at once...But it's not a bug after all.

Edit: Another problem, the alarm doesn't go off at the right time. I tried this with AlarmDroid and with Timely. The first time with AlarmDroid the alarm went of at 6:32 instead of 6:00, so I made another alarm to test and instead of 6:40 it went off at 6:51!

BTW If this is the wrong forum to report these issues, please let me now, this is my first post :)

Last edited:
Guys I have htc hd2, I have installed the rom nativesd. There are no google apps available by default in the rom. So I tried installing Gapps. But they do not ask me where I want to install these apps. They automatically install it to Nand rom. Can you guys please guide me how I can install Gapps in nativesd

For the Meizu MX2 are 2 Versions available, but for multi is only 1 Support here.
I Need for my HK Version the miui rom with the lettern "TD" in the file Name.
Any possibilty to get for the TD Version a Multi Rom?

The reason is, that I can not get mobile data connection with the normal Version of miui for the Meizu MX2.
Nope. Not a chance. We support only one model of each phone. TD is a Chinese version.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

I have the M040 HK Version, but the MIUI rom doesn't work with the mobile data connection.
Only the TD Version works.
In the corner is the different provider logo.
TD Version: o2-de
normal Version: O2-DE
May be anyone can tell me, what can I do to get the data connection with the normal version of the MIUI rom.
Perhaps I can extract the necessary files from the TD rom to implement in the non TD rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.