Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Hello all,

Installation:
  • Download and flash our current English Only ROM + Gapps here
  • then flash the chosen language pack on top of it. (DO NOT WIPE)
Translators: Follow XML changes in ENGLISH repo here

DO NOT WIPE YOUR SYSTEM.
FLASH ON TOP OF 3.2.8.
WIPE DALVIK (Not for Xiaomi devices)

Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included:
Will be included:
  • Thai - Please help with translation here
Downloads:

[multi_release]3.2.8/multi_lang[/multi_release]

• Notes
  • Mods added:
    • 4/5 way reboot menu - all devices
    • SMS rotation enabled - all devices
    • MIUI launcher rotation - Nexus 7 only
    • CRT OFF enabled - SGS2
  • Changelog (3.2.8)
  • Thanks to our Mirror Providers: Magentium IT Services, Link2Caro and Celogeek! without them we couldn't make file hosting this easy. We thank them all 100%.
  • Big thanks to @lenny_kano for 5 way reboot mod for Xiaomi devices, and @cosmicdan for fixing reboot to recovery for SE devices..!
  • Big thanks to @Acid for help to make building script with all mods...

hi bro, just wonder, why can't we use the previous version of multi languange? is it because of different framework?

hi bro, just wonder, why can't we use the previous version of multi languange? is it because of different framework?
lol.. Why you want do that...? You will downgrade...

lol.. Why you want do that...? You will downgrade...
if gapps, we use the same version for all miui version. that's why i'm wondering whether we can use the same multilanguage package for all miui version, at least can save the download bandwidth :p

Gapps are not changed because google didnt release them often...
Multilang is built with actuall apps from MIUI build.. MIUI apps are new (updated) with every new release... Also translations are updated every week...

So is that app to change carrier name included in Gapps? Or from where can I get it as I cannot find it on homescreens, don't shoot me for this question lol

I installed everything on the correct order on 3.2.1 on MI2. But I can't see the Control Panel Suite app. What am I doing wrong? :(
there was permission problem on control panel 3.2.1. it should be fixed on 3.2.8.
for 3.2.1: set the permission of controlpanel.apk in /system/app to 'rw-r--r--' and reboot. you'll see the control panel app.

edit: make sure you flash the full package of control panel, not only the control panel multilang package.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: TomHagen
there was permission problem on control panel 3.2.1. it should be fixed on 3.2.8.
for 3.2.1: set the permission of controlpanel.apk in /system/app to 'rw-r--r--' and reboot. you'll see the control panel app.

edit: make sure you flash the full package of control panel, not only the control panel multilang package.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't know about setting correct permissions, all good now thanks jack :)

Hi there!
3.2.8 JB version of MIUI for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 ... available? WHen? THanks guys!

Guys, awesome work, awesome Rom. Thank you from Spain.

Enviado desde mi MI 2

Need a urgent help

Today i have update new ROM 3.2.8 and after the update my mobile doesn't boot up.
It shows the boot animation screen and doesn't come up.
let me know for the how to solve the issue on my mobile.
I don't mind data inside the mobile.(Xiaomi M2)

Need a urgent help

Today i have update new ROM 3.2.8 and after the update my mobile doesn't boot up.
It shows the boot animation screen and doesn't come up.
let me know for the how to solve the issue on my mobile.
I don't mind data inside the mobile.(Xiaomi M2)
Just boot to System2 from Recovery...
You didn't flash English build first but only langpack, right? That cause bootloop...

I have downloaded link from Xiaomi m2
Xiaomi MI 2 aries http://tinyw.in/HNu5 a790c77a73c454c323bd95e5581c2f35
I have pressed volume down button and power up but it shows only fast boot.. how could i enter recovery mode?
Let me know any links how to enter recovery mode..Thanks

Reactions: zubairra
Sorry Im very new to this ..I want first boot in into the phone and download the Full ROM and install into one partition.
If boot it how i could put the FULL ROM in mobile?

I went into recovery mode when i give reboot on to system partition 2 it still goes in loop.

Reactions: zubairra
Some how I booted into system one.let me know how to wipe the Chinese version
Annd also is it possible to keep into only partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.