MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.2.8 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have booted in system one now..Thanks a lot...
So now i want to Wipe all one and two partition and keep it into only one.. Please advice

Any difference in names of ROM pack and Lang Pack?so when i download i can differentiated with name

Thanks I have updated the ROM in partition 2 is I did it from update app.
I have some queries.
1. Whether for English ROM also we need to put Lang pack?
2.if I want to update through recovery mode on which path I need to copy the update.zip file(/app/root)
3.since we have mirror like config that is system 1 and system 2 it takes more space on phone?
It is for redutant or we can wips of system 2 and use system 1 miui . Thanks

1) Only if you want more languages. A lang pack = lang pack.
2) Don't ever go to recovery. Just flash the zip via Updater.apk. Recovery = emergencies only.
3) Um don't do any of that.

Reactions: zubairra
Thought I'd give this a go after a long time using CM 10.1...a few issues...(this is the Galaxy Nexus version)

1. Home button doesn't work at all - you can press it and it does nothing
2. Can't use any custom sounds stored on the internal memory, only lists system sounds/ringtones
3. Lockscreen doesn't work at all - it always unlocks straight to the home screen even though I've set it to be on slide

Quite major bugs IMO, would be nice to get them sorted as otherwise it's come a long way since I last used it! :D

EDIT: 4. Google Maps just hangs at loading, can't exit as home button doesn't work!

Thought I'd give this a go after a long time using CM 10.1...a few issues...(this is the Galaxy Nexus version)

1. Home button doesn't work at all - you can press it and it does nothing
2. Can't use any custom sounds stored on the internal memory, only lists system sounds/ringtones
3. Lockscreen doesn't work at all - it always unlocks straight to the home screen even though I've set it to be on slide

Quite major bugs IMO, would be nice to get them sorted as otherwise it's come a long way since I last used it! :D

EDIT: 4. Google Maps just hangs at loading, can't exit as home button doesn't work!
Install English release
REBOOT
Install Gapps
REBOOT
Install Multilang

Hey guys, how come that everytime i install the multilang package my camera app stops when i try to delete a picture from the gallery and also gallery stops and didnt delete the picture? Tested the rom before installing the multilang package and it worked fine before, so it has to do something with the multilang package. Am i doing something wrong here? Just updated with updater app on my xiaomi m1s and renamed the package to update.zip at the root of my sd

Hop you guys can help me out on this one

Grtz bob

Hey guys, how come that everytime i install the multilang package my camera app stops when i try to delete a picture from the gallery and also gallery stops and didnt delete the picture? Tested the rom before installing the multilang package and it worked fine before, so it has to do something with the multilang package. Am i doing something wrong here? Just updated with updater app on my xiaomi m1s and renamed the package to update.zip at the root of my sd

Hop you guys can help me out on this one

Grtz bob
What lang?

So make a logcat... When app crash press SendMiui-menu-copy

Thanks for your answer, but i dont have that option when it crashes. It just stops and goes back to homescreen
I could make a logcat on my own and post it so you could have a look maybe?

Thanks for your answer, but i dont have that option when it crashes. It just stops and goes back to homescreen
I could make a logcat on my own and post it so you could have a look maybe?
Yes..

Okay here it comes....

Attachments

• alogcat.2013-02-13-13-15-21%2B0100.txt
    0 bytes · Views: 391
Status
Not open for further replies.