MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.3.1 v5 - BETA DEV BUILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you mention that for the (Kees-Jan) has done the Dutch language but if I'm right the person Quidje is doing it last months.

I see you mention that for the (Kees-Jan) has done the Dutch language but if I'm right the person Quidje is doing it last months.
Yes... Quidje and Redmaner are now Dutch translators.. its fixed now..

Updated build posted at 9pm GMT 6.March...
- updated translations and added Dutch v5
- replaced font by Roboto with support of special letters in all langs (Big thanks to Acid)... :)
- This build is made as full package multilang ROM.
- Fixed font size of toggles (Big thanks to Acid)... :)

I can not do the installation. I get the error signature failure. kolay bir çözümü yokmu?

I am using v5. When I install the language pack or a new package.I get the error signature failure

I am using v5. When I install the language pack or a new package.I get the error signature failure
using Updater app..? or Recovery...? if you get signature error via updater app, you have to replace android.policy.jar here

There are for Dutch still a lot texts that are not translated. Do we still need to create issues for it n bitbucket.org ?

There are for Dutch still a lot texts that are not translated. Do we still need to create issues for it n bitbucket.org ?
Translators are still working on Dutch language.... dont report issues yet, please... give them 2-3 more weeks to finish translation...

Is it possible that the camera video functions are not available ? Such as choose 720p 1080p?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Is it possible that the camera video functions are not available ? Such as choose 720p 1080p?

what does that mean..? you cant find them..? disable simple mode in camera app...

Wow! Haha I was too fast with my post ;-) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.