MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.7.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note N7000 file must be wrong. Only 40 MB (more than 200 MB usually).
I can´t even open the zip to take a look on it.

MD5 is "correct" : b21fe206d2d91594ff5ef518038fe730 *miuiandroid_lang_GT-N7000-3.7.19.zip but file is wrong.

That means if anyone uses ota he does not have custom (eg. TWRP or CWM) recovery, instead he has stock recovery? In my case, after ota i had an android with a question mark instead of recovery menu.

On xiaomi devices, it puts back the stock recovery. Same thing happens on Google nexus devices if you flash a factory image with out removing this file. Sane thing must have happened to you.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Reactions: adamslast
hii everyone!! :)
so i'm new here, i wanted to change my rom and i chose miui...
i've Samsung i9100G, i tried to install the multilang version on it but it doesn't work, don't know why because it worked with the 3.6.14...

Note N7000 file must be wrong. Only 40 MB (more than 200 MB usually).
I can´t even open the zip to take a look on it.

MD5 is "correct" : b21fe206d2d91594ff5ef518038fe730 *miuiandroid_lang_GT-N7000-3.7.19.zip but file is wrong.

sorry reuploaded...

Reactions: Fis2
hii everyone!! :)
so i'm new here, i wanted to change my rom and i chose miui...
i've Samsung i9100G, i tried to install the multilang version on it but it doesn't work, don't know why because it worked with the 3.6.14...

we dont have ROM for 9100G

if i set the lockscreen with a patern model when i want to unlock i have to first slide and then draw the model, can we unlock only with the model?

what about sim lock and reflashing recovery after rom update? It moves better than the previous version. Galaxy Nexus!

I have always a bug of cut letters (here and in other menu), anyone who uses italian language can check if has the same problem? I have a Galaxy Nexus
51y2jc.png

I have always a bug of cut letters (here and in other menu), anyone who uses italian language can check if has the same problem? I have a Galaxy Nexus

reported to italian translator... thanks..

Reactions: alboz83
Hi, I have a problem on my HTC One X: the phone is off and charging the phone reboots itself after a variable period of time.
I also tried a clean reinstall of the rom but the problem persists, there is some setting to modify or change values ​​in the build.prop?

Status
Not open for further replies.