MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.9.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
try
  • mark app as Trusted app
  • lock in RAM by swipe icon down
  • allow popup windows
it will give the app higher permission to run in the background...
For me don't fix the delay..

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 4

Oppo Find 5
This version stores pictures from camera to the DCIM folder by default but gallery displays pictures from the chinese folder. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

I feel lag when press-and-hold at the screen to add more widgets and on folder with many icons inside. It's not so annoying but I don't have this using Nova Launcher. Using Galaxy Nexus.

I feel lag when press-and-hold at the screen to add more widgets and on folder with many icons inside. It's not so annoying but I don't have this using Nova Launcher. Using Galaxy Nexus.

Gnex is low specs device.... its not powerful enough for MIUIv5.. sorry...

Reactions: Giuliano Ribeiro
True, it's not the newest/fastest phone anymore, but saying that it's because of the specs that MIUI v5 runs slow is just plain nonsense.
Almost all android 4.2.2 custom roms, 4.3 stock and 4.3 custom roms run FASTER than MIUI v5.
Android 4.3 stock even runs as fast or faster as older 4.x versions...

My opinion is that MIUI v4/5 is a wonderfull, very unique and slick looking android rom, but not at all bugfree or optimized for at least the Galaxy Nexus. And it would be very fast, if it was build better.

Nothing personal, just my take on it...

True, it's not the newest/fastest phone anymore, but saying that it's because of the specs that MIUI v5 runs slow is just plain nonsense.
Almost all android 4.2.2 custom roms, 4.3 stock and 4.3 custom roms run FASTER than MIUI v5.
Android 4.3 stock even runs as fast or faster as older 4.x versions...

My opinion is that MIUI v4/5 is a wonderfull, very unique and slick looking android rom, but not at all bugfree or optimized for at least the Galaxy Nexus. And it would be very fast, if it was build better.

Nothing personal, just my take on it...
I agree with you, Miui v5 is heavier than stock rom or custom rom based on 4.2.2 or 4.3, but i think that with a better optimization it would be fantastic, smooth and without problem.

HTC Touch HD2 leo http://tinyw.in/wKxr e7357cbe75547cb7d4e985039018dede
I download this file and installed it and then Gapps 4.1.x. But when My HD2 reboot it stuck on Mui icon . How can i made it work,please? Thanks

For sure, I know it. But with Stock 4.3 my Gnexus was VERY fast.
And I really like MIUI V5 the ROM features and detail is really good.
I will use it until next sunday, after that I will flash AOKP or Stock 4.3 again.

Thank you so much for all support that your guys gave me.

For sure, I know it. But with Stock 4.3 my Gnexus was VERY fast.
And I really like MIUI V5 the ROM features and detail is really good.
I will use it until next sunday, after that I will flash AOKP or Stock 4.3 again.

Thank you so much for all support that your guys gave me.

That's why I regret the fact that Miui is not open source. Otherwise there would definately be one or more dev's that would optimize Miui :)
Anyways... if you would decide to change from Miui, try crDroid ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2405298 ).
Together with the golden kernel ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2385236 ) this really SKYROCKETS the phone.
I've tried lots of roms, but can say this beats all of them :)

Guys i flashed Mpokang kernel for to have more ram free and miui is really better. Then i flashed Xylon animations, more smooth than original. Now Miui is working well, but the push notifications don't works

Reactions: Diederik
Guys i flashed Mpokang kernel for to have more ram free and miui is really better. Then i flashed Xylon animations, more smooth than original. Now Miui is working well, but the push notifications don't works

Hmm I will try the Mpokang kernel soon :)
If you haven't tried it yet and want to be amazed, try the combo I mentioned above... I have never been more impressed in terms of speed and fluidity. 100% stable too...

Hmm I will try the Mpokang kernel soon :)
If you haven't tried it yet and want to be amazed, try the combo I mentioned above... I have never been more impressed in terms of speed and fluidity. 100% stable too...
I had tried crDroid, maybe version 5, and i can say that the rom si amazing, one of the best ever try. Anyway Miui is Miui, is too beautiful. If you want, before Mpokang i had flashed Golden kernel 4.2.2 version on Miui, and works

Reactions: Diederik
Status
Not open for further replies.