Release MIUI Multi-Lang ROM 2.6.22 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Galaxy S2, 2.6.22 italian lang (Siyah Kernel 3.3.2) works perfectly. Maps removed (Root Uninstaller), wipe cache and Dalvik and flash. Thanks!!!

Thanks for the hard work!
Is it possible to include the international version of the One X rom in Rom Manager (just like the English only version)??

When choosing the Arabic language on MI-ONE PLUS some programs do not work such as camera, compass and backup.

o_O The Multi Sensation continues to suffer from the problem of disappearing icons .... I tried three times in a clean installation of Multi MIUI and screen freezes, despite the total wipe ... .

ps: The update of the rom with just wipe cache + dalvick with Multi instead has successfully ... .

LordStenka good work with spanish ! need to translate some words like charging, or notification bar (data, wifi, rotation, etc) but for now, its perfect! =)

Thanks for the hard work!
Is it possible to include the international version of the One X rom in Rom Manager (just like the English only version)??
I used to live on a College Campus with 50mbps/50mbps down and up, so I could push all the ROMs to the ROM Manager without problems. We can always link the downloads to use instead of using ROM Manager's servers, but with over 100,000 downloads I don't know if our 3 mirrors can take that load on top of OTA & direct downloads.

Now, I have 100kbps upload. With any ROM that takes 45min-> 1.5 hours. That slows down my entire network to a crawl, with 10 ROMs usually takes 10 hours. Since I cannot "que" ROMs on ROM Manager, it just isn't helpful now.

Still trying to figure out an alternative.

So what is going on with the german translation?? Just wondering...
I never heard anything more, and the translation stopped being updated. So I'm sorry, I don't know.

Well for the sensation users, on miui.us there is an AOSP build for the Sensation and I used some files from the translated roms from here to get that AOSP rom translated :D Since for some it doesnt seem to work so nicely. And that AOSP rom works wonders :D

Still uploading the ROM, but keep in mind its AOSP and not Sensebased like the one that is on here. And not all the apps are translated :D but credits goes to all the guys who did the translation I just added it to the framework and used the apps from the Sensation rom :D

www.mediafire.com/?r3w14a2cwg1xxvi

if you want this removed please tell me so then Ill remove it. This is only for the Sensation

Ow yea its a MIUI.us rom so it had 2 apk's the forum link app for their forum and the toolbox app, both can be removed using a root explorer. I removed them and the rom works fine.

Hi, im using Arc s and im facing a problem when i try to install rom i get error said :

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "LT18i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "LT18i"
error (Status 7)

Please help me to fix this.. thanks for ur work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.