MIUI on the Galaxy S3

Does the function like face detection on s3 also work fine?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does the function like face detection on s3 also work fine?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Can't see the face detection option but for a beta its very nice :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nicely working over here and excellent for a first bêta rom. Only annoying bug is the simtoolkit that is not working. When you click on any menu nothing happen. Hope it gets redolved in the next release or even a fix for it would do it.

Can't see the face detection option but for a beta its very nice :)

Face detection works just fine.. there's a menu in settings with the S3 specific settings. =)

Face detection works just fine.. there's a menu in settings with the S3 specific settings. =)
Yea forgot to say I found it :)
Only fc I get is gallery so using quickpic.

currently i hesitating, thinking want to test out this beta rom or wait for stable realease

currently i hesitating, thinking want to test out this beta rom or wait for stable realease

this is good new indeed, actually i was planing to flash it with the beta version this week.
thank for the information, waiting for the rom uploading

this week's rom have being uploaded,
i going to flash my SGS3

what are the steps that i to do for flashing SGS3?

I tried to install m0-2.7.13 to my 9300, but then i get this error message;

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.devices") == "m0" || getprop("ro.build.product ") == "m0" || "ro.product.devices") == "galaxys3" || getprop("ro.build.product ") == "galaxys3"
E: Error in /emmc/miuiandroid_m0-2.7.13.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Please help

tried remote the disable script asserts also not working.

so now left for me to remove that line from the updater script?

Just done installing MIUI 2.7.13 into my SGS3 i9300, after remove the verification line from "update-script" file.

Thank you all for your hard work.

I really miss MIUI since I broke my SGS2 i9100.

this week's rom have being uploaded,
i going to flash my SGS3

what are the steps that i to do for flashing SGS3?

just use clockwork mod , nice easy UI ,

I hear some people are not having much luck getting this rom to work :/ downloading and will flash within the half hour. Will report back with my results

just use clockwork mod , nice easy UI ,

I hear some people are not having much luck getting this rom to work :/ downloading and will flash within the half hour. Will report back with my results

how is it? you manage it?

how is it? you manage it?

I've got it working perfectly now, No force closes as of yet . had a few issues on my first run through , but that was because i forgot to do a full wipe and clear the Dalivik cache.

Miui seems even more beautiful on the Galaxy S3!

I can report that smart stay is working fine, but would like to see some of the other samsung "smart" features to be ported over too, like smart alert and , go straight into a call simply putting the phone to my ear . I was starting to enjoy these little features.

Otherwise Loving this rom at the moment!

EDIT: Experiencing very fuzzy outgoing calls every since i flashed to Miui, but clear incoming calls. whats going on??

i tried the wifi tether, but unable to get ip address from the phone although the setting and configuration are correct. does anyone of you have this issue?