MIUI Playlist Support

Would you like to see broader playlist support for the stock MIUI Music app?

• No, I don't see the need when one can create a playlist from the device.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buzzsaw

Members
Dec 11, 2011
Is it at all possible to see support for .m3u playlists or any other conventional type of playlist that can be created from a PC and then transferred to an Android device? Creating a new playlist in the stock player every time I sync my phone with my pc is getting really annoying and in some cases very tedious. I've had this issue with Android since day 1 and would be super stoked to see MIUI address the problem.

I understand that there is a problem with moving a playlist file from a pc to another device due to the change of directories but surely there is a way to batch locate your music and edit the .m3u to perform properly once it has been moved to a device.

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

I'm having the same problem, and I believe it should be addressed asap. It is an inconvenience for people who use their phone as a mp3 player. Although the in-phone playlist creator is quite well made.

Once ICS stabilizes and features from GB are added back in, we can begin to pursue future feature requests.

I started using doubletwist on my mac with doubletwist player and airsync and works great on the Xiaomi M1 Mi-One phone.
Got playlist, times played and stuff like that.
Of course using the built in player is probably more nice but for now its a ok thing :)

I'd like to support this. MIUI Music doesn't read playlists such as M3U and I can't choose just top-level folder that contains music files.

Reactions: griddark
is there an official 'feature requests' thread?
I'd love to see a genuine Car Home app for MIUI rather than use third party ones. They tend to be ugly!