Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
ICS MIUI V4.0 Recommended updates this week:

1. Support for custom icon display on the Status bar
You can now select which applications will display icons / information within the Status bar, settings will enable you to customise what information is displayed making it much each to unclutter your status bar from unwanted notices and icons.

2. Support for Application encryption
Access restrictions have finally been ported from 2.3 GB to ICS, See Settings > Security, then you can enable access restrictions such as password protection for applications. Hidden applications and so on are still being worked on and will be added soon.

3. FM Radio support with MIUI Radio
Now ported from 2.3 GB to ICS after many weeks of waiting, you can now listen to your favorite FM stations using MIUI V4 ICS ROM.

Full list of changes will be posted on Friday morning as normal.

Thanks,

Mark

awesome!!!
I checked last ics rom (sgs2) and i had a problem with camera - it FC's 4-5 seconds after launch is it being worked on?
furthermore I had a weird "bluish" youtube videos (and all other web videos) - will it be resolved?

Hi Markhuk,

Pls do something for our LGP990 - ICS we need it desperately, I know its the wrong place to request this but you have to do something for it...

Rgds,

i hope they finally fixed that double contact phone number showing up (problem with phone number extention +33 ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.