MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Lock screen, Status bar and notifications]
  • Fix in some cases, the status bar doesn't display the operator name
[Desktop]
  • Optimisation to modify the default system wallpaper

No Because Here it is the GINGERBREAD post ... ask on the ICS one !

and if you read the MAIN post about the release 2.3.9

NOTICE REGARDING ICE CREAM SANDWICH BUILDS:
As you may or may not be aware due to the ongoing problems we are having with apktool and the XML compilation etc... we cannot push out our English NS ICS today until we have the issues with Tethering and the Gallery resolved.

The issues also effect frameworks on the ICS build. We are at this point not satisfied to put a sub-par release out for our users. We truly want to give the best ROM experience to our MIUI users.

We hope you understand the situation.

Reactions: tbryan71
That version looks like "low care" from the team miui... since ICS is on the road GB is like a dog we left on the roadside...

I was expecting more bugs fixing or at least some small new features...

if Jelly Beans come soon... I imagine the worst for GB

(it's still a big big huge percentage of the end-user running GB and not ICS)

Wifi Thethering issue for SGS2, fix please!!! We need some effort on this issue!!!

You could give the effort. Its called getting a logcat and posting it in the bug section. Instead of cluttering up the news stories and demanding people to fix something that we all do for free and as a hobby.

You could give the effort. Its called getting a logcat and posting it in the bug section. Instead of cluttering up the news stories and demanding people to fix something that we all do for free and as a hobby.
Dont worry....i do not have access a code, and this issue is a old and know issue. I undestand this is a hobby, i only asked for help, relax.
now i'm using a version thats is ok, is 2.1.20....and i cant get a log. I believe i have this log in my sent folders email, i'll find and post here...
thanks...

This is free work, and yet quality work. Stop complaining and being pushy like if you were somehow making a favor installing MIUI.

Hi Abhinav my smartphone is Samsung Galaxy S 2 GTI9100 not Motorola and still didn't understand you what you are trying to say.
Thanks
Angus

Status
Not open for further replies.