Preview MIUI ROM 2.5.25 Preview change log

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Recommended updates this week:

1. Improve the loading speed of the Albums in MIUI Gallery. Viewing of pictures in albums load up to 5 times faster than previously. The first time you open the app it will re-cache files so please give it a few minutes to do this.​
2. Improvement to T9 search efficiency and overall memory footprint and space used for database reduced significantly.​
3. New night mode. 50% improvement.​
4. Text editor to add magnifying glass function. Long press text to have it appear in the magnified view. Function derivived from IOS.​
5. System security layer using JINSHANSecurity provider. Providing Anti-Virus security to ensure the system stays clean and secured.​
6. MI-ONE camera zoom functionality improved​

Finally a new version of the traffic monitoring application will be included this week.

Full change log on Friday as usual.

Thanks,

Mark

thi is realy great! the rom is fine now and get better ! this is a lot of progres congratulations and keep up!
a BIG T H A N K Y O U from my side!!!

I want to know what "night mode" means as well....
thank you very much for the hard work! it is much appriciated!

It'll be possible change the fonts this time?

------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII + MIUI v4 + Tapatalk + SwiftKey

Night Mode was the only thing I read... any idea what are they referring to?
A dark theme for improved battery on amoled screens? or a Battery Saving mode that disables most of what's useless during the periods you're not using your phone, like... the night?

Night Mode was the only thing I read... any idea what are they referring to?
A dark theme for improved battery on amoled screens? or a Battery Saving mode that disables most of what's useless during the periods you're not using your phone, like... the night?

I'm grabbing screenshots now. Its for the browser, makes everything dark.

Reactions: MasterTB
New UI for Lockscreen:
newui.png

Before NightTime Mode:
before.png

After:
after.png

Wow, this update sounds so good.
I can't wait tomorrow to download it :)
Thanks lot!

After all CM9 based ROM-s, and Google's Nexus ICS like, I really missed MIUI, and after all I'm enjoying it again :oops:

any update on a HTC ONE X version w/ update graphics for the 720p screen?

xhdpi graphics are on-going. I don't know if they'll make it by this release.

I peaked around in today's release and there was a lot more xhdpi images than before, but haven't tested it.

Thats great, When are you planning to release the MIUI weather widget into miui V4??

magnifying glass is awesome feature!!!!??????
BTW anyone had problem with imported alarm settings from the backup??? Mine won't work :((( ... had to do full wipe.

I am sure some one has pointed this out before, but when writing sms in horizontal-mode with my SG2, the receiver of the message name is blocking my "view" it is hard to see what i have written so far, this is not meant to be this way right? It was working fine on MIUI GB versions i used.

Keep up the good work :)

magnifying glass is awesome feature!!!!??????
BTW anyone had problem with imported alarm settings from the backup??? Mine won't work :((( ... had to do full wipe.

yea the alarm wont trigger and cause fc. but why wipe?just clear clock data in apps

Will HTC One X batterydrain be fixed in this one? I have this problem with "Android OS - battery used by app" draining the battery even in standby mode. Didn't have this problem on stock ROM or even other custom ROMs.

Even tried setting to flight-mode, same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.