Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates
  1. Optimisation of the rendering engine model algorithm
  2. Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored
  3. Optimise the MI-ONE Camera functions, sharpening and saturation improved significantly
Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual. The development team have had some days off this week so the primary focus is still on system optimisation.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark..

please fix android keyboard force close and chinese language of firewall application on htc sensation build...

thx...

Reactions: dwcasey
Hope it makes Xiaomi Mi-one M1 phone works again :) Network crashes and phone need to be set to flight mode or restarted to work again and you cant use 2.4.20 and 2.4.27 on same phone :( So hope 2.5.5 fixes the problems :)

It seems there will no major change this friday since the team experienced a 5-7 day's holiday (labour day)...

Any system optimisation is welcome.... Also improved camera. Im happy with that!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Reactions: Pele
optimisation of rendering engine? What does that mean? Is that UI-related? Smoother transitions etc?

optimisation of rendering engine? What does that mean? Is that UI-related? Smoother transitions etc?
According to the Chinese website, I think it generally related to the optimization of the web browser...

Do you know if there will be a fix for the white text on white background in some of the stock apps (maps, market)?

Hope will fix the problem with the "Monitor" program, it work very well for GB version but then not for ICS.

1. at the traffic page, will reset by itself over fews days, and the currently it showing value "-399303808B" under Month / 2g/3g, and the same for "Mobile Data used"
2. at firewall page, after setting permission to 2g/3g or wireless, after 10 minutes it will reset back to default.

ICS has it own data usage program, but then MIUI hide it and using it own program instead, why wanted to hide a program that work and replace with a program that not really working?

The call diverting option is missing for ICS version as well.

GT-I9100

Hi team,

Is there any improvement in theme settings such as: change theme with font caused the phone could not boot again, of course using V4 theme. I had to reflash ROM to make my phone work. GB did not face this issue before.

Hi team,

Is there any improvement in theme settings such as: change theme with font caused the phone could not boot again, of course using V4 theme. I had to reflash ROM to make my phone work. GB did not face this issue before.

Themes are not ready. There will be an announcement when MIUI v4 themes are ready.

Reactions: feelingless
update for htc desire we will se this week?

As Djonni DK linked to. The HTC Desire is EOLed. It will receive no more updates.

I suggest you look towards the market for a new phone, as the Desire was one of the first phones to get MIUI, which was around 2 years ago.

After receiving an official ICS update for my SGS2 I tried several ICS ROMs, but none gave me true satisfaction...
In comparison with GB MIUI, finally it has native support for Georgian language in most apps I use, great battery performance, and I am not going to talk about customizations (themes and all), guard mode and other features that are NOT availabel in other ICS ROMs....
And more new features are coming I hope!!! Truly amazed with the work, guys!!! Respect!

I still get some Chinese signs under the clock on the lock screen on SG2, just a minor tweak.
Btw is it possible to setup camera to take pictures with out click sound?

Hello, I have a problem with different browsers I use on my Galaxy S2 with MIUI 2.4.27 when connected with 3G. The problem is that the information appears in the browser to print ina column to the left of the screen. When I connect to WiFi I can browse normally.
Someone else has this problem? Think you can fix soon?

regards,

I still get some Chinese signs under the clock on the lock screen on SG2, just a minor tweak.
Btw is it possible to setup camera to take pictures with out click sound?

Chinese symbols in lockscreen will be there until the MIUI v4 themes are perfected and ready.

It some countries its illegal to not have a noise when taking a picture. Add this to the build.prop to override the noise.

Code:
ro.camera.sound.forced=0

This weeks recommended updates
  1. Optimisation of the rendering engine model algorithm
  2. Fix in some cases when recovering data operation is completed successfully, the result will be displayed as 0Bytes restored
  3. Optimise the MI-ONE Camera functions, sharpening and saturation improved significantly
Full changelog will be posted on Friday as usual. The development team have had some days off this week so the primary focus is still on system optimisation.

Thanks,
Mark
please fix problem of memory recover, as it shows 0.00b recovered after killing apps frm background.
facebook functions not working properly, searching freinds taking too long and tap on name does not response.
camcoder not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.