Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Optimise Kernel update to B115
  • Optimise text editor magnifying glass function, stop some FC errors
  • SIM card PIN lock fix bootloop issues
[Phone]
  • Optimise returning to the call log list after ending a call, improve loading efficiency
  • Fix (CDMA) IP prefix by default is NULL
  • Fix in some cases, telephony FC errors
  • Fix call icon alignment problems
[Contacts]
  • Add Group to Favorites list screen display
  • Fix in some cases, to add numbers to the merged contact details page will see less than the number
  • Fix some cases the contact list does not display the SIM card contacts
[Messaging]
  • Repair deleted text messages led to FC errors
  • Fix SMS messages displaying the incorrect time
[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • Optimise the notification bar speed display and position adjustment
  • Optimise the default theme unlock button size, make it easier to use
  • Optimise unlock touch logic, reduce misuse of multi-touch function
  • Fix when using a custom theme, the status bar reverts to the default style after applying theme
[Themes]
  • Add further support for MIUI V4 Themes
[Camera] [MI-ONE]
  • Added new camera interface design, improve ease of use
  • Optimise default photo precision to 'fine'
  • Optimisation of application first startup, reminder about setting location against photos taken with the app
[Gallery]
  • Added support for animated GIF image playback
  • Fix large view images, press the Menu key the loading animation spins repeatedly leading to FC error
  • Fix photo details page, long press the menu button - the menu bar keeps flashing
  • Fix in some devices, clicking browse SD card and going back leads to FC error
  • Fix FC error due to MIME type being unable to be detected
[Settings]
  • New HDMI controls (Device dependant)
  • Optimisation of the SIM card PIN code settings UI
[Guard / Anti Disturb]
  • Fix problems with SMS anti-disturb setting not taking effect

Reactions: swiperrat
Hi Mark, just wanted to make a request to Xiaomi via you! I make themes for MIUI V4, but is a confusion regarding the placement of files in "framework-miui-res" and "framework-res". If I ,and of course, other theme-makers too, try to place a certain file according to the files in framework-miui-res.apk and framework-res.apk as found inside the ROM, there is a little discrepancy. If I try to replace the modified files, for example, in framework-miui-res, it makes no difference. But when I put the same files in framework-res, it begins to work. My request is" please place the files where, when replaced, it works. Hope you understand. Thanks!

I know it is there in the changelog, but WHERE is the option to add a group to the favorites list in Contacts???

New camera ui keep crashing on M1. Not useable so far. If it persists will have to go back to old version

Status
Not open for further replies.