Changelog MIUI ROM 2.7.27 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Added settings for magnifying glass text selection (See Settings > Full Settings > Input settings)
  • Added support for text editor, long press text to display magnifying glass
  • Fix some radio signal issues
  • Added support for 5 new ICS based devices; HTC Incredible S, HTC Desire S, HTC Evo 3D, Meizu MX and Samsung Galaxy Note
[Phone]
  • Optimisation for long-press call records, select the menu for edit before call will automatically pop up the T9 panel
  • Fix the input field at the top of the dialer interface, selecting numbers would open input method keyboard
  • Fix the T9 search in some cases will lead to FC error
  • Fix setting without IP dialing numbers, the bottom of the "add numbers" section will be repeated
[Contacts]
  • Optimise contacts interface horizontal screen issues
  • Optimisation of the group list picture loading speed
  • Fix adding 'New contact' when name is too long causes a memory overflow problem
  • Fix when synchronising Xiaomi account, decoding of some Wi-Fi services leads to FC error
[Messaging]
  • Optimisation of network SMS availability, retransmission failure messages will be prompted when you can re-send message(s)
  • Fix problem in some cases where text messages are not displayed in the SMS sessions list
  • Fix new message, enter recipients, if more than the same number added (with and without prefix) will only show with prefix number
  • Fix system to clear SMS mute tone
[Lock screen, status bar and notifications]
  • New (high resolution devices) support for 720P resolution with status bar
  • Fix 720P devices unlock button dropped down too far
[Themes]
  • Optimisation to support 720P device interoperability with non-720P themes
  • Optimisation of listings loading speeds in some cases
  • Fix mix and match wallpaper option displays the wrong information
  • Fix in some cases returning from theme details page to list page results in FC error
  • Fix search results page cannot use the back key to return
[Camera] [MIONE ONLY]
  • New real-time video filters; Classic and Lomo
  • New panoramic photo's now able to save location details
  • Fix pressing shutter, if the phone jitters make cause issues with photos
  • Fix camera store animation ghosting problems
  • Fix in some cases starting more than one camera interface
[Gallery]
  • Added "Show on map" function to image details pages
  • Optimise the image details interface page
  • For optimal viewing of pictures, added quick switch to next picture / photo
  • New (high resolution devices) support for 720P resolution
  • Fix browsing cloud album(s) in some cases leads to FC error
[Settings]
  • New (high-resolution devices) support for 720P resolution
[File Explorer]
[Browser]
  • Optimisation when selecting web content text
[Sound Recorder]
[Notes]
  • Fix setting note reminders leads to FC error
[Alarm Clock]
  • Fix shutdown alarm clock, default ringtones issue

BTW: Is it possible to record calls with the recorder? I tried it yesterday with the last release and i can select the record button while calling but it will not record the call...

finally miui v4 arrived for htc incredible s. i am waiting for the rom to be uploaded.. thanx to xiaomi, markhuk, ibotpeaches for making it possible. kudos :)

Can the new devices (especially Desire S) have the multilang ROM this week? or is too early?

Postponed devices:
  • HTC Inc S
  • Desire S
  • Meizu MX
  • Galaxy Note

sorry :(

Does this version base same with 2.7.20? HTC Sensation user here and I am unable to install custom kernel on both 2.7.13 and 2.7.20

[System]
  • Added settings for magnifying glass text selection (See Settings > Full Settings > Input settings)
  • Added support for text editor, long press text to display magnifying glass

where is this option available i went in settings> language & input and i cant find any option for magnifying text selection...for my device S2..

where is this option available i went in settings> language & input and i cant find any option for magnifying text selection...for my device S2..
some devices sometimes have differences depending on the technical constraints of adding the functions

Reactions: mitky82
I can't find the magnifying glass settings on SGS2 under full settings > Language & Input....where is it? I suppose SGS2 doesn't have that feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.