MIUI ROM 2.7.27 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having the same issue like the last version. "assert failed: getprop ...Installation aborted" Please can someone help me.
I installed Galnet version works fine.
Thank You

I think so but normally I should be able to recompile even without changes

and suddenly I'm blocking

I do not understand how you managed to compile with the error
I set the time of need USB on my device and add

<string name="config_legacyUmsLunFile"> / sys/devices/platform/usb_mass_storage/lun0/file </ string>

I'll manage as usual

Thank you for being a listening

on crespo only try to decompile the framework-res and recompile

I said if you encounter the same problem

Code:
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res>apktool b framework-res
W: Could not find sources
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\res\values\plurals.xml:79: error: Multi
ibute?
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\res\values\plurals.xml:79: error: Found
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\res\values-zh-rCN\plurals.xml:79: error
e" attribute?
C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\res\values-zh-rCN\plurals.xml:79: error
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exe
Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\res, -M, C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:193)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:301)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:248)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:171)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:154)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:182)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:67)
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, -F, C:\Users\yan\AppData\Loc
work-res\res, -M, C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res\framework-res\AndroidManifest.xml]
        at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:83)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:191)
        ... 6 more

C:\Users\yan\Desktop\2.7.27\MIUI\framework-res>

Logcat camera Htc One S Fc

Code:
E/AndroidRuntime( 2861): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 2861): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.camera.debug.ThreadMonitor

One damn strange error. We don't decompile Camera.apk so we didn't touch the structure and we don't delete and LIBs. Did you confirm MD5 on flash?

Reactions: LoLaTiOn and Benson
One damn strange error. We don't decompile Camera.apk so we didn't touch the structure and we don't delete and LIBs. Did you confirm MD5 on flash?

man, after flash the rom. Do I need to reinstall busybox?

just a noob question :D

Code:
E/AndroidRuntime( 2861): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 2861): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.camera.debug.ThreadMonitor

I checked the md5 and it correctly. test version of miui.com also failed

Status
Not open for further replies.