Preview MIUI ROM 2.9.21 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks MIUI update, not only fixes some miniro bugs, as well as other new features added, for example:

1. To change the sound of the dialpad tone, to a piano style tone (Phone > Settings > Other Settings > Dial tone Settings) You can make pressing the dial pad sound like a piano or use the default dial pad tone.

Some fun songs you can try with your dial pad:

---------- Starter songs ----------

[Twinkle Twinkle little star]
1155665 4433221 5544332 5544332 1155665 4433221

[Ode to Joy]
3345 5432 1123 322 3345 5432 1123 211

---------- Advanced Songs ------------

[Beijing Welcomes you]
6865656 652465

(Will post more later)

2. Music application support for manually adjusting the lyric scrolling speed by dragging up or down on the lyrics. This allows fine-tuning of the lyrics in time with the music for people who like to sing along e.g in the shower :)

3. Voice Assistant, add ten different voice styles
Tired of hearing the default voice effect? You can switch to for example "Donald Duck". Not just cartoon voices but other sounds are available too! More about that on Friday!

4. List to FM radio now supports functionality when Flightmode is active
You can now listen to FM radio without having to worry about your Mobile data being switched on, if want to listen to radio without being disturbed then this is a great addition to the FM app.

5. MiCloud photo album download options, you can now select to download just thumbnail previews and at the same time scrolling through previews while downloading. This is an attempt to help ease data usage for people who have a limited amounts of Mobile bandwidth. Optimisation of download logic has been applied to make the experience a more pleasant one.

Full changes will be published on Friday as usual.

Thanks,

Mark

hi
thanks for works
please insert privacy box and smile for messeging
sorry for bad english

still no update to JellyBean for sgs3?
i cant wait with ICS anymore!!
MIUI pls update it!! we have beautiful and stable Official JellyBean firmware! so why not?

still no update to JellyBean for sgs3?
i cant wait with ICS anymore!!
MIUI pls update it!! we have beautiful and stable Official JellyBean firmware! so why not?
Because we still don't have official update to JB for SGSIII

2. Music application support for manually adjusting the lyric scrolling speed by dragging up or down on the lyrics. This allows fine-tuning of the lyrics in time with the music for people who like to sing along e.g in the shower :)

That's the best feature yet! I alway have my SGS2 with me while I'm in the shower.. :D

Fix keyboard on HTC EVO 3D and Gallery app cause they look like Sense not MIUI. Also scroll speed and smooth isn't so fast

hi everyone,

i am hoping to be in the right forum.....? i have installed the latest french rom from my chinese rom but the voice assistant and other still in chinese..any solution?

many thanks -

hi everyone,

i am hoping to be in the right forum.....? i have installed the latest french rom from my chinese rom but the voice assistant and other still in chinese..any solution?

many thanks -

We don't have a french rom.

shame miui team doesnt focus more on bugs and compatibility instead of adding pointless features.. i love this roms but playing songs via dial pad: wtf? who cares about frequently crashing browser or camera thumbnail issue, lets have some party while picking numbers!

Reactions: jurica_m
any news about releasing MIUI for galaxy note at least this friday?

Wait for the release. I don't think you'll get a better answer. I'm sure if they knew they would tell you.

Besides, last week they were told it would be and then MIUI decided not to release, I don't think they want to give hope until they see the rom actually released.
Be patient, it's only a day left.

Hello Mark!

Thanks again for you efforts. You guys are great. The idea for piano dial tone is great.
Now I have a request. English is OK for me, but can you add Albanian Language. It will be great and a pleasure seeing MIUI in my language.

Thanks ibotPeaches.

Would you mind pointing which zip is accurate regarding the voice assistant? or should select update.zip?

many thanks - Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.