Changelog MIUI ROM 2.9.28 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Folks
I am quite new to MIUI and failing to keep up with the speed at which these updates keep coming but loving it. I have a question, do I have to do a full wipe to update to the 2.9.28 from 2.9.21?
Cheers

The updates come every week. Usually, it's friday. Multilanguage packs come with 1-day's delay.

You have to do full wipe only when flashing MiUI ROM for the first time (from stock or any other ROM). When you're upgrading from an earlier version of MiUI, you only have to wipe cache and dalvik cache before the upgrade.

The updates come every week. Usually, it's friday. Multilanguage packs come with 1-day's delay.

You have to do full wipe only when flashing MiUI ROM for the first time (from stock or any other ROM). When you're upgrading from an earlier version of MiUI, you only have to wipe cache and dalvik cache before the upgrade.
Cheers Mate!

Looks like the sync toggle switch is broken again. I can see it was fixed in 2.8.10. Is it happening for anyone else ?

【Settings】 - 2.8.10
  • Fix synchronisation button toggle switch problems

I had currently a Nik's Jellybean Ported ROM on my HTC Incredible S and did the following:

1.Wipe data/factory reset
2.Wipe cache / dalvik cache
3.format system
4.Install zip from sd card and choose MIUI 2.9.29 rom...

But im stuck @ HTC logo only :(

What went wrong? Can somebody help?

Any Chance of porting Google now? MIUI voice assist is in Chinese, is there a way of changing it to English?
Cheers

I'm running your build and I have voice assist :/

Since when do you include Google now?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm running your build and I have voice assist :/

Since when do you include Google now?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All ROMs have those Chinese APKs stripped, and then GApps included. So I beg to differ.

Hello everyone. Apologies in advance if this has already been posted, I'm new to this forum :), but I'm on the 2.9.29 build for Motorola Razr and I've noticed the Network Operator name displayed is wrong (I'm with Optus AU but it says amaysim) Not such a big deal, calls and mobile data works fine, its more like a just so you know kinda thing :). The other thing is the Monitor always pop up upon reset telling me to provide operator details?

hello all i have MIUI v.4 2.8.10 RC1 from xda porting by Alex93917 .
can i flash 2.9.28 from this forum??

I had currently a Nik's Jellybean Ported ROM on my HTC Incredible S and did the following:

1.Wipe data/factory reset
2.Wipe cache / dalvik cache
3.format system
4.Install zip from sd card and choose MIUI 2.9.29 rom...

But im stuck @ HTC logo only :(

What went wrong? Can somebody help?
I am experiencing the same issues as Sudarshan.
Read somewhere else to replace the boot.img from Niks ICS Port, but that just results in a boot loop.

Any other tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.