Preview MIUI ROM 2.9.28 (Week 109) Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
MIUI has it's own way to skip tracks. Long press the call button in your headphones and you'll go forward and double click on it will take you backwards. Simple. Much easier than using the volume rocker in the phone.

^ my headphone dosent have buttons! volume long press would be awesome

Any chance of fixing the issue where but the little arror under the text cursor has vanished? makes moving the cursor around a bit of a mair!

lol. tis a little joke I have with the Admins here. Nothing that affects you.
I respect people, most developers, but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why you have to write so moronic comment like "First" , that is so childish. I hate this kind of people because they do not do anything for comunity. You are not only one who made it. If you think about it, you could answer something important.

can you please resolve wifi-direct and all share capablity for s2...for wifi-direct connection is established but while sharing we don't get any options to share via wifi-direct and when i try to install allshare app...it says "allshare frame work not installed so the app will exit" ...and the main thing its consuming more memory around 580 mb even after i kill all my apps in task manager...

can you please resolve wifi-direct and all share capablity for s2...for wifi-direct connection is established but while sharing we don't get any options to share via wifi-direct and when i try to install allshare app...it says "allshare frame work not installed so the app will exit" ...and the main thing its consuming more memory around 580 mb even after i kill all my apps in task manager...
Allshare has been working fine for me, how did you install it?

Any news yet on whether this will still require flashing the boot.img etc in order to get it to work? If so, any idea why this is? Any potential ETA as to when this might be fixed?

EVO 3D :

1) screen doesnt respond half the time when unlocking or when i get a call. (prevent misopertion on or off stays the same)
2) premission manager doesnt ask premission
3) i get emails from 1-1-1970

Don't have batt drain but i use custom kernel and tweaked it.

thats all, if those are solved then i would have the perfect rom on my phone ;)

thx to the devs here and their hard work , i dont have to buy a faster new phone!

Reactions: jurica_m
im usig miui 2.9.21 xperia s
auto rotat screen not work ( maseging. phon. contacts) but other apps settings ... work
help me tanks

I respect people, most developers, but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why you have to write so moronic comment like "First" , that is so childish. I hate this kind of people because they do not do anything for comunity. You are not only one who made it. If you think about it, you could answer something important.

OK SO....

1. Clearly you do not respect people with comments concerning the action of putting fingers into anal passages.

2. They did it as a JOKE, this was already told to you, we operate as freely as possible a friendly and open environment for the community here, we've done this for 2 years since 2o10 when MIUI First began.

3. As for your comment about not doing anything for the community, iBotPeaches, myself and Pele (Admins here and myself the owner) do a hell of a lot more for the 'Community' than i've seen you do. APKTOOL 1.5, AAPT and other fixes which without people like iBotPeaches would not have a means to decompile and recompile ROMS for new JB and ICS sources! additionally people like me Translating MIUI to English language for 2 years without missing a SINGLE week. And Pele who developer the world known Black Android Theme for MIUI!

4. Not the only ones behind it or whom made it no, Didn't see your name in the developer community for MIUI so I am unsure on what authority you can speak so low about people as you do.

Maybe before you insult my team you should think twice about the hand that feeds you. We do a LOT for the community and other developers do, its people such as you who drive developers to quit working because of ungrateful and rude attitudes.

Thanks,

Mark

i have a question
i have not try this rom on the SGS2 but i did on the Desire S and the ArcS
in the stock rom ogf the SGS2 there is a video call option
does it exist in MIUI for the SGS2??

Hi,
On GT-i9100, the rotation doesn't apply to the message app.
Best wishes

The screen lock timer is still bugged, it just locks after screen goes of, although it should be the amount of time you specify in the screen security options.

Iam using samsung galaxy s3 and MIUI 2.9.21. Where do i have to download 2.9.28?? If i am already using 2.9.21. Is this neccesarry wipe data or not??

Iam using samsung galaxy s3 and MIUI 2.9.21. Where do i have to download 2.9.28?? If i am already using 2.9.21. Is this neccesarry wipe data or not??

when download status says : done , you can download 2.9.28

Build status: Not started

flash over 2.9.21 and wipe cach and dalvik.

and your good to go

Every Friday is the same story.... the same Love Story .... MIUI Weekly is coming... AGAIN!!!!

(and your boss, which is the bad guy in the story pretends that you work....jerk.)

Happy F5ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.