Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[System]
  • Fix when deleting Xiaomi account from device may lead to FC errors

[Phone]

• New settings option to specify contact numbers to automatically record calls when making / receiving calls
  • Fix vertical answer orientation mode, when an incoming call is received, the call interface displays the information in the wrong locations
  • Fix when using "*", T9 search returns no contacts
  • Fix issue with dialed numbers containing "#", are unable to generate call record logs
  • Fix CDMA phones, when hanging up telephone conference (Group call) may lead to FC errors
  • Fix in some cases display of English prompt questions layout
  • Fix ring notification reminder for missed calls may lead to FC errors

[Contacts]

• Optimise function to add a new contact entry/s
  • Fix strange numbers added to a contact group

[Messaging]

• Optimisation for more than 200 text messages in a session, click the "Show all information" option
  • Fix in some cases problems with receiving SMS carriers
  • Fix more than 200 sessions, the latest text message cannot be displayed
  • Fix in some cases, the new SMS prompt window cannot be closed
  • Fix in some cases, the SMS application after device restart may lead to FC errors

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]

• New lock screen Proximity Sensor misuse mode
  • Fix in some cases, the Variety lock screen frame text elements are missing
  • Fix Variety lock screen frame-rate, in some cases with masked Pictures Animation result in errors
  • Fix for when eliminating the status bar notifications will leave large gaps in the UI

[Desktop]

• New support for application sent to the desktop as widget, such as sticky notes.
  • Optimisation to increase the logical order of desktop icons

[Themes】

• Optimise download speeds to improve online resource list display of thumbnail previews
  • Fix normal size (480P) theme when used on 720P devices (the theme resource will use adaptive size)

[Gallery]

• Fix where you have more than 256 Albums, entering "Album" page leads to FC errors
  • Fix after picture is taken, the photo does not show in list of photos (intermittent problem)
  • Fix cropping of a picture leads to sporadic FC errors

[Music]

• Optimise loading efficiency of online music song listings
  • Fix while recording telephone conversation, music app is unable to play music

[File Explorer]

• Add Favorites folder files can be batch "deleted"
  • Optimisation "favorites" are no longer displayed in the SD card catalog listing
  • No network connection optimisation, opening MiDrive will prompt; "no available network" (before optimisation would spend a long time attempting to detect network)
  • Extracting files via MiDrive leads to FC error
  • Fix "Archive" folder does not display RAR files

[Browser]

• Optimise preset bookmarks, split bookmarks shortcuts into groups

[Sound Recorder]

• Fix playback of telephone recording file, the audio file will not stop playback even after stop button is pressed

[Calendar]

• Fix in some cases Lunar calendar date display displays incorrect details
[Notes]
  • Optimisation of new note sliding animation efficiency
  • Optimise grid mode notes fluency
  • Optimised Desktop sticky notes widget support to allow for adjustment of the widget size
  • Fix in some cases, long content within notes may lead FC errors
  • Fix notes backup recovery will lead to the notes folder name appearing as missing (no name)
[Other]
  • Fix issue "Find device" can't be turned off when there's no SIM card
  • Fix when using a combination of shortcut keys, screenshot may trigger another system based one-touch operation
[Alarm Clock]
  • New manual shutdown prompt and automatic boot based on alarm schedule (Sleep-mode / Shutdown alarm clock)
[Video Player][MI-ONE Plus / C1 / S+ Optimisations]
  • Add a new version of the video decoding system, increased support for different types of video format and also smoother video playback
  • New video function to allow playback of video content in full screen mode
  • Added screenshot capture function
  • Optimisation of video playback control interface, and also increase size of return button
  • Optimise selection of video orientation mode (Rotate or Lock orientation)

so bugs with vibrate on normal and contact pics size for galaxy nexus not being fixed. :-(

Great updates, but my huawei honor bluetooth not working, not on the list. How to update if im on 2.8.31?

I'm just curious, why is the MIUI camera never included? Is that because it is only in Chinese? Hard to port? Purposely crippled to keep it an MI Phone feature? I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious. Can't wait for new video player! Thanks, MIUIAndroid and MIUI China!

I'm just curious, why is the MIUI camera never included? Is that because it is only in Chinese? Hard to port? Purposely crippled to keep it an MI Phone feature? I'm not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious. Can't wait for new video player! Thanks, MIUIAndroid and MIUI China!
The Camera is focused on Xiaomi hardware products at the moment. This may change soon :)

well, that means it wasn't fixed yet. Update as always
Thanks for the input, its my first time to update MIUI, any steps on doing that? There is a big file means full latest version and there is small file just for the updates? Am I right?

Thanks for the input, its my first time to update MIUI, any steps on doing that? There is a big file means full latest version and there is small file just for the updates? Am I right?
Full ROM - required
Language pack - Optional (Full ROM required for pack install)

And wipe your cache and dalvik, then flash in recovery. Just to be sure, make a buckup in recovery first. ;)

Nothing about adding Big pictures in Contacts through HaxSync or siliar apps. Guess it's not fixed or they don't give it priority.
Nothing about Root problems on SGS III either.

Nothing about adding Big pictures in Contacts through HaxSync or siliar apps. Guess it's not fixed or they don't give it priority.
Nothing about Root problems on SGS III either.
We can only feedback on what's been done sadly. They're aware of a lot of the problems just they have different priorities. + MI2 launch is soon and they need to work on that as well.

I understand. Just posting so that you keep on passing the bugs to them. Eventually they'll work on it :)

On my Desire S, there is a bug where the home button doesn't work as a home button. I have flashed the stock Google Apps package because I like having the voice input button on the keyboard. Although I don't think this is causing the home button problem, as I didn't notice the problem before, I thought I would mention it just in case. The home button is working just fine. My phone vibrates when I touch it, and holding my thumb on it opens the multitasking window. However, touching it doesn't take me to the home screen. If it is because of the Google Apps package, I can remove it as it isn't that important. Otherwise, is there a quick fix for it that I can use instead of waiting for the next weekly build?

I'm going to have a go at removing the Google Apps package. I'll say whether this fixes the problem, so the developers know if they have something to fix.

UPDATE : I removed the Google Apps package. The home button started to work and I thought it was fixed, but it stopped working almost immediately, and I'm pretty sure it isn't anything to do with the Google Apps package. I also noticed a problem with the power button, and I sometimes have to press it twice to lock it. Are there any fixes for the home button problem?

Some users say that this is because of the misuse feature. Try disabling it to see if that might solve your problem. You can find it in settings>display

Reactions: Jack Durrant
i have a question i just recently purchased a SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 and i would like to put MIUI V4 on it. is this the same version that is loaded on the XIAOMI MI-2 phone. does the rom have support for the tv out through usb?

i have a question i just recently purchased a SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 and i would like to put MIUI V4 on it. is this the same version that is loaded on the XIAOMI MI-2 phone. does the rom have support for the tv out through usb?

The ROM is the same on all the phones.... With very minor differences. (Exception being MIUI v4 vs MIUI v4.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.