Changelog MIUI ROM 3.2.22 (Final V4 Release!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
MIUI ROM 3.2.22 Full Changelog

[Lock screen, status bar and notification bar]
Fix - incomplete display of network speed in the status bar in some cases
Fix - battery bar displays errors in some cases

[Themes]
Fix - device account number in some cases is not correct

[Gallery]
Fix - duplicated images in cloud albums

Q: What phones get MIUI v5?
A: First the Xiaomi MI-2. Then who knows. Stop asking,

Q: Samsung SSGSII has JB. When do we get JB MIUI?
A: We dont have a release date, dont ask!

Q: So 3.2.22 is the last MIUI v4 ROM?
A: Yes. Thanks for reading. We will try and put out lots of devices for the last ever MIUI v4 build.

Q: My device has bugs?
A: Use our Bug Report form.

hopefully V5 will come to the xperia s, as to this day i still use miui on it. even though there hasnt bin an update for ages but some how am using 3.2.8 (that works ace) :)

since last few released i saw this >> Fix - duplicated images in cloud albums

The bug still not fix or what?:oops:

since last few released i saw this >> Fix - duplicated images in cloud albums

The bug still not fix or what?:oops:
Fixed for me, those duplicated images are gone in my cloud folder. Make sure you refresh cloud drive.

update completed - thank you!

2013-02-22 14.28.30.png 2013-02-22 14.28.33.png 2013-02-22 14.28.52.png 2013-02-22 14.28.24.png

I unrooted my SGS2 device guys :oops:. Its sad to lose the MIUI features. Its sad to lose control over device. But I cant bear ICS anymore, when I unrooted with the official JB version and it has wonderful features. Why not, when SGS2 has super parameters!!!

I cant wait for MIUI V5 JB based for my SGS2, but I will :(:(. Thank devs for your hard work.

DISCLAIMER: None of this is aimed at the MIUIAndroid folks, who are doing their best to support a broken product despite the Sisyphean nature of that enterprise.
FOUR ******* entries?!? THAT'S IT?!? Way to lowball it, Xiaomi. Why take the time to give a proper send-off to the last revision of a major version of your own software by fixing the heaps of outstanding issues it has, when you can just move on to version 5 and start polishing *that* turd? Meanwhile, as an SGS2 user, I get to stand around with my dick in my hand waiting indefinitely for the next major release, which no doubt won't work properly. Then I get to wait the following Friday to see if the devs managed to pull their fingers out of their asses long enough to notice all the posts by fed-up users who keep reporting the same issues (because hey, who needs bug tracking software where users can submit properly-formatted reports, amirite?!). And then, of course, I get to deal with a whole slew of *new* bugs because God knows they couldn't plop out a stable version once in a while without tinkering with another part of the OS that was working perfectly fine until then. I've had it with feeling like a guinea pig for a ******* Beijing start-up that doesn't even sell its phones over here. The worst part is, MIUI would be pretty great if it actually worked. I'm done with this little experiment and I'm moving on to stock JB or CM 10, because I like to feel like the version of Android I'm running isn't some advanced form of psychological torture developed in Bizarro World. From now on, if anyone asks me what they should install on their rooted phone, I'll just tell them "as long as it's not MIUI, you're good".

So long, suckers!

Reactions: datagreier
DISCLAIMER: None of this is aimed at the MIUIAndroid folks, who are doing their best to support a broken product despite the Sisyphean nature of that enterprise.
FOUR ******* entries?!? THAT'S IT?!? Way to lowball it, Xiaomi. Why take the time to give a proper send-off to the last revision of a major version of your own software by fixing the heaps of outstanding issues it has, when you can just move on to version 5 and start polishing *that* turd? Meanwhile, as an SGS2 user, I get to stand around with my dick in my hand waiting indefinitely for the next major release, which no doubt won't work properly. Then I get to wait the following Friday to see if the devs managed to pull their fingers out of their asses long enough to notice all the posts by fed-up users who keep reporting the same issues (because hey, who needs bug tracking software where users can submit properly-formatted reports, amirite?!). And then, of course, I get to deal with a whole slew of *new* bugs because God knows they couldn't plop out a stable version once in a while without tinkering with another part of the OS that was working perfectly fine until then. I've had it with feeling like a guinea pig for a ******* Beijing start-up that doesn't even sell its phones over here. The worst part is, MIUI would be pretty great if it actually worked. I'm done with this little experiment and I'm moving on to stock JB or CM 10, because I like to feel like the version of Android I'm running isn't some advanced form of psychological torture developed in Bizarro World. From now on, if anyone asks me what they should install on their rooted phone, I'll just tell them "as long as it's not MIUI, you're good".

So long, suckers!

+1

I never thought I'd say this, but MIUI specifically, and Xiaomi generally - sucks ass, in every aspect.

I, along with hundreds of avid users over at XDA are really hoping for an official build for the HTC Amaze (Ruby). I love this rom, and the unofficial builds we are getting are great, but insufficient. We have a stable official release of CM10 as well, so I cant imagine that it would be too terribly hard to port over. Really hoping for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.