Changelog MIUI ROM 3.2.22 (Final V4 Release!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will v5 work on nexus s?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Xiaomi will not support smartphones anymore. Especially not the latest android reference devices. They now aim for integrated toilet seat entertainment systems based on MIUI.

Q: What phones get MIUI v5?
A: First the Xiaomi MI-2. Then who knows. Stop asking,

Q: Samsung SSGSII has JB. When do we get JB MIUI?
A: We dont have a release date, dont ask!

Q: So 3.2.22 is the last MIUI v4 ROM?
A: Yes. Thanks for reading. We will try and put out lots of devices for the last ever MIUI v4 build.

Q: My device has bugs?
A: Use our Bug Report form.

Most unfrendly post ever...

Guys, I am sure there are other ways to respond to YOUR USERS' high expectations. You should be happy and proud of having so many people keeping an eye on you and appreciating your job. Without US, your work is just pointless.

In my case I abandoned MIUI because you started deleting my posts complaining about a persistent bug that blocked my phone at least three times a day, requiring a restart. And someone told me in a quite disrespectful way that they didn't have to fix any mess they've made because they were busy with V5.

Now, let me see how long it takes for you to delete this post.

Reactions: Rezeart

Guys, I am sure there are other ways to respond to YOUR USERS' high expectations. You should be happy and proud of having so many people keeping an eye on you and appreciating your job. Without US, your work is just pointless.

In my case I abandoned MIUI because you started deleting my posts complaining about a persistent bug that blocked my phone at least three times a day, requiring a restart. And someone told me in a quite disrespectful way that they didn't have to fix any mess they've made because they were busy with V5.

Not gonna delete it. Don't really see anything in our moderation logs for the past 3 months except spam cleaning and the occasional duplicate post. So don't really know what your talking about.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I sense some trolling. Sorry to hear your unhappy, no one on our team deletes posts unless they are deemed as repetitive or abusive or demanding. Ultimately we do this work for free, without asking for much back in return from users.

Being a user does not give you gratis to be abuse to volunteer staff here either so maybe think before you type?

thanks,

Mark

Reactions: ingbrzy
So much hate from MIUIAndroid users... if you're unhappy, just use something else. Why stick to something you hate? It's like being in an unhappy relationship. In this case, MIUIAndroid won't even beg you to stay, unlike a sticky partner, and there is no monetary upkeep to maintain.

I've been using MIUIAndroid for months and I love it.

Will Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE (I9305) get some MIUI love on V5? I miss this rom I havent used it since I retired my HTC Desire last year...

too much question that people can't predicted. lets see what will happen on end of march. :)

re, V5 o/c it's going to be buggy to start with (these guys are volunteers ^^ am I right?!)

if it's not up to spec, like said before install the bug free official JB (Oh wait that turd is riddled with dung beetles also!!)

for me I always end up coming back to MIUI for extended period - then like most flashaholics, I get bored and try something else for a couple months & then when I'm sick of AOKP & AOSP snafu! I end up coming back to MIUI...

I enjoy MIUI roms & can't wait for a (semi) stable V5 release...

Thanks to devs for their hard work :MIUI-FTW:

Reactions: Rezeart and ingbrzy
Waiting for V5 for S2!!!
1.jpg
28.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
29.jpg

Will Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE (I9305) get some MIUI love on V5? I miss this rom I havent used it since I retired my HTC Desire last year...
Hard to say GingaB, sorry I missed you on IRC yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.