Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Messaging]
Fixed - Group messaging cannot be used after cancelling “MMS theme”

[Gallery]
Fixed - Projector disconnect caused by enabling gallery from non-desktop icon

[Porting]
New support for ZTE U985 based on Android 4.0

Xiaomi are having their Spring Festival holiday from Feb 8th to Feb 16th. This is the most important festival in China. So there won't be update until Feb 19th.

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: Rocky Gidz
i bet the carrier bug still exist in this version. seems no changelog for that bug :(

seems no major changes this week? Will have rest for a couple of weeks from updating my phone, thanks to devs - all work fine for me.

Hi, I have a question...

Does my GALAXY NOTE 2 N7100 compatible with this rom?
because i'm afraid it might be for another version of my device because of the t03g board thats indicated in the download section...
how do i know that I have the same board?
and also can you give me tutorial on how to flash this rom on my stock firmware?

Samsung Note 2 t03g JB Link Link Xiaomi 5be1a29e2c23ae96b088933c158ea3b8

The carrier bug has been fixed in the update of last week. Check the comments.
"change was regarding carriers in status bar. 18:51 2/1/2013"

I will skip this update, don't have any problems with my current Rom and the fixes are not applicable to me :) I will wait for the fix to get the background light back in the pull down list. This was removed in JLB07 to JLB10 (not mentioned in the change log).

Still great to see you work on the problems every day.
Happy new year!

"i bet the carrier bug still exist in this version. seems no changelog for that bug "

Just do it manually in Control Panel>Interface>Carrier Label
Don't forget to restart, problem finished, :)

Hello Devs of MIUI. I dont want to be a pain in the a.. but I wanted to remind you that I am still waiting praying that MIUI Jelly Bean will come out for Galaxy S2 GT9100 since the official verson now is leaked from official sources.
P.S. I am praying also that you add sorting capabilities.

Anything else is SUPERB and PERFECT.
Wish you a lot of beers :):)

Hello Devs of MIUI. I dont want to be a pain in the a.. but I wanted to remind you that I am still waiting praying that MIUI Jelly Bean will come out for Galaxy S2 GT9100 since the official verson now is leaked from official sources.

If it's leaked, it's not official.

If it's leaked, it's not official.

Thank you Francois Botha. I appreciate your advise. Regardless, leaked or official (which til now I supposed were the same :oops:), my point is when it will be MIUI with JB for SGS2 GT I9100. Simple.

Wish everybody a nice weekend.

Not sure this is a bug or what but sometimes when I hit a contact accidental and my sg3 phones the number i try to cancel the call and it folds into a top green bar and afterwards trying to pull it down to cancel the call it wont stay down to hit hang up.....a couple of times i have had to pull the battery out to stop the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.