MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Phone]
Fixed - After xiaomi account is deleted, call records are still synchronised

[Contacts]
Fixed - In some cases, SIM card contacts cannot be added
Optimised - Merge favorite contacts into the main list of contacts page and pin to top
Fixed - FC problems caused by adding URL information from the text message to SIM card contacts
Fixed - Detail interface style error of avatar resource package

[Messaing]
Optimised - Opening method of private messages (Pull down the message list page can open the private messages)

[Camera]
New - Video power-saving mode
Fixed - In some cases, photo failure caused by switching the flashlight
Fixed - HDR button problem still exists after switching to front camera
Fixed - Clicking the lower left cannot enter the gallery while focusing
Fixed - The default is front camera while opening the camera and operation error while switching to rear camera
Optimised - Switching animation sliding from the camera page to the gallery page
Fixed - 6M photo size options error

[Gallery]
New - Option to send / share pictures to cloud album
Fixed - Pop-up prompt takes a long time to appear when entering the cloud album with no network connection
Fixed - When picture download is incomplete, the check mark cannot display in multi-select edit mode
Fixed - Edit mode error when entering Gallery to select images through a third party app.

[Browser]
Fixed - Read mode entry does not appear

[Sounder recorder]
New - LED flashing alert in Sound Recorder

MIUI China are having a 3-day holiday for Tomb-Sweeping Day, so MIUI ROM 3.4.5 released earlier today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any chance for I9300 this week? Cant wait any longer.
By the way, I installd MIUI V5 on my I9000 and its just great, love your work!

Reactions: 22vlaja
[Phone]
[Contacts]
Optimised - Merge favorite contacts into the main list of contacts page and pin to top

[Sounder recorder]
New - LED flashing alert in Sound Recorder
woooohooooo!!! my prayers are answered!!!!!! thanks!!!! :D

I wonder if the Wi-Fi problem is eradicated.
What problems did you have with the wifi? I found that when my wifi wouldn't automatically connect I deleted all the data for the media storage app and it went away along with a list of problems that I posted in the bug section

Reactions: qbert456
What about the MIUI player freeze bug (playback continues, Mi-One S freezes, GUI is distorted, only battery pull helps)? Not fixed?

What problems did you have with the wifi? I found that when my wifi wouldn't automatically connect I deleted all the data for the media storage app and it went away along with a list of problems that I posted in the bug section
Thanks I'll try that when I give latest rom a whirl.what does this app do?
I see it's not one I can open as such.....
Can you link to your post in the bug section please?;)

Ah found it,m1 bug...thanks will try that next time Wi-Fi misbehave!

woooohooooo!!! my prayers are answered!!!!!! thanks!!!! :D

personnaly
i prefere as before

you could just slide to the right to get the favorit list directly
now you need to go to the top to get the favorit contact = its takes more time than before

Just got the Wi-Fi problem, your fix didn't help me nor did airplane mode.reboot only fix I've found.not exactly ideal for daily use though.
It seems no one else has this issue seeing as in the only one to mention it too

Just got the Wi-Fi problem, your fix didn't help me nor did airplane mode.reboot only fix I've found.not exactly ideal for daily use though.
It seems no one else has this issue seeing as in the only one to mention it too
I updated to the latest ROM and all issues were fixed. I have not tested FM radio but I no longer have any wifi problems. Give that a try. If you still have issues then you should probably do a full wipe and reflash

Status
Not open for further replies.