MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Phone]
  • Optimization - Attribution database update

[Messaging]
  • Fix - In some cases "pre-written" messages can not be displayed
  • Fix - When adding dialog box of private contacts, the Back key does not disappear after being pressed
  • Fix - Adding image with high aspect ratio as an attachment might cause Messaging app FC
  • Fix - Switching Xiaomi account results in MMS synchronization failure
  • Fix - Reboot might cause "Show previews" feature to be enabled again after being disabled
  • Fix - MMS thumbnails occupy too much memory and cause the program to run slowly or crash

[Music]
  • New - In “Filter Files”, "recording" and "ringtone " folders will be filtered by default
  • New - Songs in Music can be pushed to Xiaomi MiBox

[Desktop]
  • New - Added desktop batch sorting mode (In edit mode, you can click the icons for multiple choice)

[Themes]
  • New - Clicking on the recommended theme image can go to related web page
  • Fix - Prompt error for authorization obtaining failure

[Camera]
  • New - Added time watermark (MI2)

[Transfer]
  • Optimization - Improved application stability

[Browser]
  • Fix - In some cases , watching videos might cause FC error
  • Fix - In some cases, using Flash plug-in might cause FC error

[Others]
  • Fix - Accessibility relevancy errors

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im waiting for older bugs i reported ,
1º When activate 2g option ( when i call / receive ) sometimes phone reboots
2º Music fade doesnt work
3º "new" Browser sometimes crashed

Wow those are some cool new features, camera would be great if it was Multi Device compatible but still its cool. So how about the "other" devices such as Galaxy Nexus? Did we already have fixes for existing and very important to be fixed bugs? What are those again, oh "performance optimizations" and "custom kernel compatibility" hmm those were just two things to fix compared to that load of changelogs. MIUI ROM is it just for their flagship devices?

hi everyone!!
I installed it on HTC desire s and my phone never goes to sleep even when i`ve selected the the option in settings menu as sleep after 30 seconds..is anybody else facing similar problem?
this is eating a lot of battery @ night..i have been facing this same problem with all the JB versions.Any help would be appreciated.

What to you mean? It's already available or its going to be in the near future?
For Xiaomi devices its available.. For other official devices will be next week...

~Tapatalk 4~

Be kind, you are not paying them, they are not obliged, we are a community
Oh yeah? I merely told 2 known bugs left for lets see, seen miuiv5 gone over the air. Lets see your device having that despite of how you love this rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Oh yeah? I merely told 2 known bugs left for lets see, seen miuiv5 gone over the air. Lets see your device having that despite of how you love this rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

what are you dissatisfied with? MIUIandroid admins here are doing us a great favour with the ROMs

Nexus 4 may be lower priority as compared to XiaoMi devices and I don't see anything wrong with that

I'm not here to make enemies, just here to be part of the community

Galaxy Nexus 3.6.28 is completely s**t. Full of FCs, incompatibility warnings in Play Store for apps that worked in 3.6.21 without problems. What is going on?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.