Changelog MIUI ROM 3.7.12 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the little offtopic question, but does Xiaomi publish the complete changelog of every new version? I've never said anything about core changes,radio, kernel/RAM general optimization... etc. Seems like it's only about visibles changes related to apps. Am I right? (I hope so, because I would like MIUI to focus more on improving general performance than in including new little features)

No.. We should add on every changelog on the end - "and more...."

~Tapatalk 4~

Reactions: deini
Sorry for asking, but did you finally fixed the sim problem on the Galaxy Nexus. Because it's a very annoying bug and I can't use my phone with miui more than a month ago. All Gnexus users are annoyed.

It should be fixed, I have no problems with SIM PIN on 3.7.12 on Nexus 4, and the rom is ported from Galaxy Nexus...

Update went perfectly on my defy. This update had fixed the problem with power amp. Now when I connect my headphones... The app starts playing music by itself :)..
I am a happy camper. With cross breeder, patched services. Jar and purgeable assets =0, my device is flying.
Thank you guys for your hard work.

Sent from my ME525 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Does any one of you who are using Galaxy S2 GT-i9100 having battery backup issue?
My S2 lasts only for 12-14 hours with minimal to average usage. One thing, my internet on edge network is continuously ON with 1-2 hours of music listening and 1-2 hours of chatting, sometimes internet surfing... that to less often.
Currently im using MIUI v5 3.7.12.

My device is a Xiaomi Device (Samsung Galaxy S2 I-9100) but the camera isn't updated, Is anything extra I have to install ? I am using 3.7.12 ver.

I also faced a problem on my Galaxy S2 on 3.7.5 ver that the OS was stucked in boot, this problem occurs after 3-4 days, I faced that problem for twice and to resolve this problem I have to wipe everything and need to install it again. hope this will not occur this ROM. Will someone explain me that what kind of problem that was ?

Status
Not open for further replies.