Changelog MIUI ROM 3.8.2 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long shot, but my guard app was activated since I upgraded, check it's not blocking calls.

Guys, sorry to say but for Guard mode fir this new Settings, it is a total delusion. What the heck is going on?? Not beeing able to avoid the icon of the shield of the Firewall, which is telling you that firewall intercepted and logged a meesage for you is as equal as this service is telling even to the most idiot partner, that something is going on...

Sorry guys, but this new settings on Firewall is a Total failure. The previous one, was a complete and full of alternatives one.

Hope you will resolve this.
Thanks in advance

I think guard isn't supposed to be secret, more to stop kids and friends being nosey

This update seems to have broken the MiroEx icon pack on my phone, is anybody else experiencing this problem? (I tried reapplying it etc. but nothing worked, the default icons work just fine)

All icon packs were broken. The icon default size changed, so icon packs using the old format will looked bloated and huge.

Not guard is problem. When someone call me apears a message who tell me that android.com crash or message android crash. Can someoane tell me whats happen?

I have news. Bad news. My phone is bricked. Certain mb 526 is ok for defy ?

I don't know. Dev that made rom named the device as mb526 which is Defy+ as Defy was always umts_jordan. But all Defy and Defy+ roms from rom dev are mb526.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.