Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
CHANGELOG 3.8.30

Update Highlights
  • 1. Added the option of “Limit mobile data usage” in Browser
  • 2. Added support for transfer of complete contact info (including contact photo) and notes (including images attached) in Transfer

[System]
  • Fix - In some cases, starting apps through the notification bar might lead to wrong page

[Contact]
  • Fix - Incoming call from contacts using deleted ringtones might be mute

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
  • Optimization - Wrong password input time will not be calculated in account unlock interface
  • Optimization - In some cases, lock screen wallpaper does not show
  • Fix - After restarting the phone, "Do not disturb" status bar icon disappears

[Launcher]
  • New - Updated facebook icon for 1080P devices
  • Optimization - Improved default desktop layout
  • Fix - Picture mix filter alpha error
  • Fix - Restoring wrong backup caused launcher start failure

[Music]
  • Fix - Back button in the upper left corner of online music disappears
  • Fix - After turning on / off "Display lyrics" setting, lyrics do not refresh

[Settings]
  • Fix - FC caused OTA upgrade from some old MIUI versions to the latest version

[E-mail]
  • Fix - In "Notifications" settings, current ringtone name is shown
  • Fix - Setting notification ringtones does not take effect

[Browser]
  • New Added the option of “Limit mobile data usage”

[Anti-spam]
  • Fix - Calls from numbers in the blacklist are not blocked in some cases

[Notes]
  • Fix - Long time display error

[Transfer]
  • New - Added support for the transfer of notes (including images attached)
  • New - Added support for transfer of complete contact info (including contact photo)
  • Fix - Several bug fixes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Elite Guardian
i just got my hands on an M2S :D

can I flash 3.8.30 directly? do I use updater app the first time or MiFlash?

Is nexus with 4.2.2 included all 4.2.2 features? bcoz i could not find the day dream option?

How come I can't move icons to bottom to collect them all? Then transfer to a folder like it was back in July release?

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4

Hi, I seem to be having problems with my 3.8.30/29 update. Some of my contact names in my messages aren't shown, as in only phone numbers are shown and not the names. Is there any way to fix this? This happened since I updated from 3.8.2 to 3.8.23, and then to 3.8.30/29. Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

1oy4yz

Hi, I seem to be having problems with my 3.8.30/29 update. Some of my contact names in my messages aren't shown, as in only phone numbers are shown and not the names. Is there any way to fix this? This happened since I updated from 3.8.2 to 3.8.23, and then to 3.8.30/29. Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance! :)

1oy4yz

you have to save contact number with country prefix.. like +421... use app Number fixer for that...

How come I can't move icons to bottom to collect them all? Then transfer to a folder like it was back in July release?

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4

Anyone? Or is it just me? I flashed with TWRP. Idk if that makes a difference. Also if anyone knows how to have all the notifications show on the status bar? I don't want to go through each app and set it

Status
Not open for further replies.