Preview MIUI ROM Preview 2.6.22

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
  1. Traffic Monitor Usage.Traffic Monitor has the ability to show current network stat usage in the status bar (For example 0.09K/s)
    • 2.png
  2. New Contact Shortcuts. New Widget (Contact Shortcuts), options for widget range from "View Contact & Direct Dial"
    • 3.png
  3. Autostart Manager. Control which apps can background themselves, along with disabling of apps that are backgrounded on BOOT.
    • 4.png
  4. Wallpaper Experience. New UI for changing Wallpapers.
    • 1.png
  5. Call recording support for the I9100.
Also, changing of the softkeys on Galaxy Nexus: http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...keys-for-galaxy-nexus-coming-this-week.17005/

Hey, Do you know whats keeping them from basing I9100 on aosp instead of the current samsung's base. Are the other phones based on their respective manufacturer's base or AOSP?

Exciting update! Since I missed the last one, this will revamp the themes ui. Exciting!

Hey, Do you know whats keeping them from basing I9100 on aosp instead of the current samsung's base. Are the other phones based on their respective manufacturer's base or AOSP?

To be honest, i'd prefer them to stick with this one. It has the TV-out feature that the AOSP build doesn't have. I use this all the time to watch stuff on my tv.

What would be the advantage of them changing base (i'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested to know if there are any good features that AOSP would bring to the party)? The ROM is plenty fast for me at the moment.

Reactions: FoggyG
To be honest, i'd prefer them to stick with this one. It has the TV-out feature that the AOSP build doesn't have. I use this all the time to watch stuff on my tv.

What would be the advantage of them changing base (i'm not trolling, I'm genuinely interested to know if there are any good features that AOSP would bring to the party)? The ROM is plenty fast for me at the moment.

I agree with your post and i guess each have their own priority, for me the magnifying lens for selection is a bigger priority than TV out as i do not even remember when was the last time i used tv-out. So, Just like the magnifying lens feature, which has not made its way to I9100 yet there might be other features too which we might not get because our base is different.

Some nice updates this week, but the Wallpaper Experience, there's nothing new in that screenshot, or is it me?

I agree with your post and i guess each have their own priority, for me the magnifying lens for selection is a bigger priority than TV out as i do not even remember when was the last time i used tv-out. So, Just like the magnifying lens feature, which has not made its way to I9100 yet there might be other features too which we might not get because our base is different.
No FM Radio, SMS Delivery Report is not always working, no tv-out, auto brightness is not working correctly, problems with calls, problems with gsm signal, thats only a few i can remember. Does all this worth one feature like the magnifying glass? I think no and if the Cyanogenmod team doesn't manage to solve some serious problems, that have to do with closed source proprietary drivers (Sensor HAL, RIL, MHL) there will never be a final release for SGS2.

Reactions: sudy_freak
No FM Radio, SMS Delivery Report is not always working, no tv-out, auto brightness is not working correctly, problems with calls, problems with gsm signal, thats only a few i can remember. Does all this worth one feature like the magnifying glass? I think no and if the Cyanogenmod team doesn't manage to solve some serious problems, that have to do with closed source proprietary drivers (Sensor HAL, RIL, MHL) there will never be a final release for SGS2.
Wow....well that i did not know, i thought it was just the tv-out that was not working, well i guess than we are better off with samsung's base...end of discussion...

it is good nice features but I really wish that you would add a "4-way reboot" ...
appreciate your efforts

WILL THERE BE v4 2.6.22 FOR GALAXY I9001 ??? I know it's not supported but there's so many of us that have this phone...

Please now that MIUI is into adding features to the rom, add the video call back to the samsung I9100

I just want WORKING LPB2K aka long press to kill.
I enabled it, but not killing apps.

In Task manager, they are still active.

MIUI is my primar ROM, and I want have it.

Not visual fixes untill /system not working like a charm:oops:

I also prefer the samsung base. I like many of the samsung apps better, and also I don't get the hype regarding aosp. I find it a lot more buggy than ppl say. Maby if someone prorts the samsung apps... but not avalible atm. Cheers

Am I the only i9100 user that can't get mms to work at all? Had it working in gb nut never in ics miui :(

Guys,

Last week version is acting weird with my app icons. Sometimes icons on home screens just disappear. I have to touch on some blank area, open an app, then the icons re-appear again. Please help!!

Its for HTC Sensation.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.