Miui, Smart Lock & Trusted Places

Would you want the "Smart Lock Trusted Places" functionality enabled by default in MIUI ?

• Nope - never would use it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoernH

Members
Dec 9, 2016
Dear,

Would anyone see a reason that "Smart Lock -> Trusted Places" should NOT work in MIUI 8 ( have an MI5s ) by default ? ( More on this here, sorry not allowed to post URL yet: support dot google dot com/nexus/answer/6093922?hl=en )
I find it very weird that I should have to root and install additional apps ( xposed + div ) to enable this default Android functionality. Yeah - there is the fingerprint scanner and so, but for me - I still miss this function ( had a Sony Xperia until it broke ).
I would seriously like it if that deficiency would be taken up by the developers working on the MIUI builds found on xiaomi.eu.
Anyone else that are missing this one ?

Kind regards

JoernH

Yep would be great to have by default, I use a smartwatch and this functionality is great to keep the phone unlocked within range of my watch. I have enabled it with the xMIUI Xposed module, but to have it by default would be great too :)

Reactions: JoernH
Just got mi max 128gb and I have the same problem. It's only on miui 8 on miui 7 was working? I just found an app to overcome the problem but this is a workaround not a real solution. About exposed what I can do with it to solve the problem?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk