miui v5 and incompatible apps

gian569

Members
Sep 15, 2012
hi all, i really wouldn't insist on a topic that has been already discussed, but i think miui v5 (3.7.5) is quite perfect on my htc desire hd (so, unofficial), and the only issue are incompatible apps. there's a bunch of them which would not install, not even by .apk or installing them as system app. i tried to modify build.prop several times, but with no success....so i 'd like to know if this problem affects all miui versions (official also) or not, and how can i fix this.

Its a port issue. Of course there's no problem on official devices.

Reactions: gian569
thanks, but shouldn't be only a build.prop issue?so easy to fix?someone is working on this?i'd like to know because i'f afraid that without a fix i'll have to come back to sense or aopk...

I don't know. You would have to ask rom developer. But it's in China so, hard to contact them.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Reactions: gian569
I don't know. You would have to ask rom developer. But it's in China so, hard to contact them.

Wysłane z Xiaomi MI 2

Thanks so i think i'll switch to aopk, if i'll buy an officially supported phone i'll come back to miui

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire HD con Tapatalk 2

Thanks so i think i'll switch to aopk, if i'll buy an officially supported phone i'll come back to miui

Inviato dal mio HTC Desire HD con Tapatalk 2
Try Market Helper app...

~Tapatalk 4~

I installed market helper, but it doesn't seem to do anything. It still says that my phone is incompatible :-(

Edit

I finally got market helper to work, but I get an error when installing my app. Missing shared library...

Any ideas?