Preview MIUI V5 for Xiaomi MI-2 coming this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
oFm2PDG.jpg

This will be, by far the best version of MIUI, in addition to the improved user interface we look forward to sharing all the new features with you.

Friday March 1st 2013, MI-2 V5 version will be officially released for public BETA.

Users on MI-2 v4 will be able to directly flash the new update to get onto MIUI V5. More information will be posted on Friday explaining the changes and requirements.

Xiaomi MI-ONE/S V5 closed beta will also officially begin next week. The public beta is expected to be released at the end of March. No news for other devices at the moment so please do not keep asking :)

Join us on Friday for a start of a new era in MIUI ROM!

Awesome - sign me up for the GSM Galaxy Nexus & HTC One X (Tegra 3) testing comes available :)

Reactions: Pele
i confirm V5 is awesome, i could post a review, but i'm on NDA :/ so you need to wait until the public V5 comes out for a review

the only problem : friday i'll be on road, so it will be complicated for me to create a topic before 5-6PM GMT+1 :/

i confirm V5 is awesome, i could post a review, but i'm on NDA :/ so you need to wait until the public V5 comes out for a review

the only problem : friday i'll be on road, so it will be complicated for me to create a topic before 5-6PM GMT+1 :/
Dont worry :)

I really want (no, no, I NEED) to participate in the beta. Jelly Bean on the MI-ONE S flies. It would be awesome to taste MIUI's tweaks on top of JB.

BTW, is it possible to tell us about the new features of V5? Or the NDA also include the publishing of features?

I really want (no, no, I NEED) to participate in the beta. Jelly Bean on the MI-ONE S flies. It would be awesome to taste MIUI's tweaks on top of JB.

BTW, is it possible to tell us about the new features of V5? Or the NDA also include the publishing of features?

There is one pretty big feature, that I don't think any other ROM has that is in v5. Since I found out about the feature, I've been using it a lot. Though its probably hit or miss if you'd like it.

i want only a decent browser in miui. The stock at the moment have beautiful feauture but popup blocker not work properly and is really annoyng. Another problem in the browser is when i click link many time not work instantly. Etc etc

Reactions: Pele
this is gonna be AWWWSOME!! and i dont even have a mi2 lolol gnex 4 life folks!

The new UI is beautiful but i wanna know the features...

.... soo its friday ;)
(and im so exited and can't wait anymore^^)

I'm not asking for a model or for eta

just asked if you guys support MDPI devices this time and you will be the most benefit for all

thanks for your affords

Status
Not open for further replies.