MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for quick replay :)
I've tried more than 15 fonts, using theme manager to download them. But the best i get is rectangles, instead of empty space on the place for hieroglyphs. Or some other strange symbols. But it recognize Cyrillic (Bulgarian language).

When i update from 3.3.8 ICS to 3.4.5 JB i used the UPDATER, did not flash the device. Could this be a cause for my problem?
No, because the font is located on the system which is updated with 3.4.5.
The only solution is to use the official 3.4.5 from Xiaomi.

Or someone else knows a solution because you are not the only one with this problem.

Well, lang. problem solved :)
I've download ROM from MIUI.COM and flash the phone. Now language is OK (EN and CHINESE), but appears another problem. GOOGLE PLAY STORE do not work. I have installed it from SD card, it installs, says "OK" and when i run it, it just disappears. o_O

hi... i was using the ROM from gtbluesky, in that rom all the text fonts in settings, file explorer etc list text are bold.but in this rom it is regular.how can i get that bold look in this rom. which xml file(s) is controlling that property....
can anyone help...???

You can't. In miuiandroid we use non bold font. But.. If you know how then edit styles.xml in framework-miui-res/res/values-xx-rXX (xx - it's your country iso code)

Wysłane z MI 2

hello.. I have Samsung epic4gtouch (SPH-D710) and I am on V4 3.2.22, can I try to flash this rom for Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) and I received a error. Help please.

Thank

Still mega battery hungry.. the same as final V4.. back to WIUI 2.9.7. the best miui rom for sgs2.

If i am not mistaken I can just load this onto my phone (which is still in version 3.2.22) and select rom through updater. The question is however: What data will I loose? Do I have to reinstall all apps? Do I have to reconfigure apps and system? What about savegames for games for example? Sorry for the silly question, only installed custom roms from scratch - never updated one :)

If i am not mistaken I can just load this onto my phone (which is still in version 3.2.22) and select rom through updater. The question is however: What data will I loose? Do I have to reinstall all apps? Do I have to reconfigure apps and system? What about savegames for games for example? Sorry for the silly question, only installed custom roms from scratch - never updated one :)
if you have Mi2, you will not loose your data...

Ah yes, i upgraded now. It took longer to backup my current build than to upgrade to the new one. I did not loose any data nor had to reinstall anything. Great! :) I don;t quite like the look of V5, but im sure it provides me with lots of new features!

Hi!
Please help me somebody!
I have a HTC Desire S and I used a MIUI v4 rom. Today I wanted to update to v5 (3.4.5) but something went wrong and my phone is stuck on bootloop (only white screen with htc logo). I tried to put back my old rom, but its also bootlooping. What should I do? Please help me. Thx
Bruno

hello.. I have Samsung epic4gtouch (SPH-D710) and I am on V4 3.2.22, can I try to flash this rom for Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) and I received a error. Help please.

Thank
Lol. That's because there is no epic 4g touch ROM. Gt-i9100 is not the same as sph-d710

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.