MULTI MIUI v5 Multi Lang 3.7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My google account desapears... Galaxy S2...
And can't create... don´t appears in create accounts

Default lockscreen showing chineses symbols under the clock. Since 3.6.28.
Brazilian Portugueses language.
I already checked with English and it is fine.

Instagram stills FC when you try to refresh "Following" tab.

I have an issue on my Nexus 4. After installing langpack, repeating and endless error message about android.process.acore and com.google.process.gapps is appearing. Wiping cache and dalvic and fixing permission in recovery not helped.

Users with i9100 please delete Transfer.apk from system/app and install gapps again.. System partition is overloaded again... Sorry for that...

~Tapatalk 4~

I have an issue on my Nexus 4. After installing langpack, repeating and endless error message about android.process.acore and com.google.process.gapps is appearing. Wiping cache and dalvic and fixing permission in recovery not helped.
Yes, I confirm, I have the same problem with my N4. No matter if I do a dirty flash or even a clean install. CH-EN release works as it should, but when I flash multilang I get those error mentioned in your posts.

Ok, this is the first time I am trying to update via OTA. I have a Motorola Defy MB525. I got the weekly update via system updater. It asked me to reboot. I did it and restarted. Upon restart, it gets stuck at the CWM screen and says that it can't flash and update was unsuccessful.

I tried manually flashing the update from /sdcard/downloaded-rom folder, but I got an update "error-7" while trying that.

Can you please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ok, this is the first time I am trying to update via OTA. I have a Motorola Defy MB525. I got the weekly update via system updater. It asked me to reboot. I did it and restarted. Upon restart, it gets stuck at the CWM screen and says that it can't flash and update was unsuccessful.

I tried manually flashing the update from /sdcard/downloaded-rom folder, but I got an update "error-7" while trying that.

Can you please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

We dont have OTA for Defy...

~Tapatalk 4~

~Tapatalk 4~

oh ok..... I was very happy for a second there :confused: Well, so I will download the entire .zip now. Are there any mirrors other than goo.im. I get terrible speeds with it and the download fails half way through.... can't even use a download manager with it.

PS: Most of my lags went away by switching from interactive to smartass scheduler. On defy, in order to use JB, we have had to use interactive scheduler but that makes MIUI almost unstable. I just thought I would let you know.

oh ok..... I was very happy for a second there :confused: Well, so I will download the entire .zip now. Are there any mirrors other than goo.im. I get terrible speeds with it and the download fails half way through.... can't even use a download manager with it.

PS: Most of my lags went away by switching from interactive to smartass scheduler. On defy, in order to use JB, we have had to use interactive scheduler but that makes MIUI almost unstable. I just thought I would let you know.

we should EOL Defy long time ago...

reuploaded Nexus 4 build with fixed acore FC... (hope so, I dont have N4 for test it)

~Tapatalk 4~

EOL ? lol..... With news that Key lime pie is being made for devices with 512mb ram, there is rumour that this phone might still have some fight left in it.

I can't tell you how frustrated I was with CM10 versions when I switched over a few days ago... been using MIUI since the the first week I bought this phone.... WajkIUI GB :)

I got rid off all the lags by using 1) Smartass cpu shceduler, 2) adding JB build.prop tweaks and 3) using some more tweaks from pimp my rom...... and 4) Crossbreeder (noautostart)

I am eagerly waiting for a MIUI for Xperia Z and in future the Z Ultra. That is going to be my update device :) .. My eyes on the Oppo find 5 beta that is going on. Will report back with news after update. Thanks for your help.

Users with i9100 please delete Transfer.apk from system/app and install gapps again.. System partition is overloaded again... Sorry for that...

~Tapatalk 4~

Thanks!! I'll try and tell you if works fine... Traditional Gapps or small gapps

Hey @ingbrzy just updated, and everything is a ok :) The rom feels faster and less laggy now. Accept my apology about the no mirror comment up there ..... I accidentally downloaded the language zip.

Hi
I have a nexus 4. I am first time to flash the MIUI. The below step is ok to flash....?

1.Flash MIUI Rom (263 mb)
2.Flash Multi lang (152 mb)
3.Reboot
4.Flash gapps..

Please advise friends..
Thanks

Okay, now there is no FCs on nexus4. But, as on 3.6.28 there is no cyrillic T9 search in dialer. Clean install tested.

Отправленные с моего M532 с помощью Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi
I have a nexus 4. I am first time to flash the MIUI. The below step is ok to flash....?

1.Flash MIUI Rom (263 mb)
2.Flash Multi lang (152 mb)
3.Reboot
4.Flash gapps..

Please advise friends..
Thanks
Yes, all is right.

Reactions: pafaisal
Okay, now there is no FCs on nexus4. But, as on 3.6.28 there is no cyrillic T9 search in dialer. Clean install tested.

T9 mod doesn't work on 4.2.2 yet...

T9 mod doesn't work on 4.2.2 yet...
Lushengduan's port, translated through CloudBuilder by romz.bz has it, but has gapps process FC on start and buggy network location.

hi,
does anybody know where i can find flash-able ota updates..i`m loosing lot of bandwidth downloading 160mb weekly!o_O

hi,
does anybody know where i can find flash-able ota updates..i`m loosing lot of bandwidth downloading 160mb weekly!o_O
OTA is only for official firmware for officially supported devices

OTA is only for official firmware for officially supported devices

ok..but in chinese site they do give flashable otas..
anyways what are the differences b/w chinese n miuiandroid roms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.