MIUI v6 ?!

Xiaomi=no leaks

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
@Linux: When r u going bro ? may i know the reason also if possible ?
Is it for Official or Personal visit ?
Did you get an invitation directly from Xiaomi itself ?
If YES is the answer to all of my questions, then i can simply say WOW !!!
I am happy that some developer in our own friendly forum knows some truth about how Xiaomi functions inside its Office.
Very curious to know if you could narrate it or show it for all of us...
Thanks in advance...
Even i would love to visit their office or factory if the right opportunity comes... but i am in Europe (.de).
May be one day i can visit there...

will love to know new things that are in miui v6 !!!!
double tap 2 wake as default in.
UI will be flat like iOS7 or some Kitkat elements.
There was a leak some time ago. But we can't say more.

what about better sync with facebook messages? most times they come soooo late.
Jango radio dosnt work on MIUI, and many more apps dont work

i hope for a little close to stock android (only for code because seems miui break too many thing like xposed and others apps) and a good optimization (isn't that great on the xiaomi phone, is good but not enough example htc doing a very good job with One) based on the 4.4 with at least a new baseband <.<

But the new rom is MIUIv6 ?
At least it should be, there was miui v4, v5 so now.... V6, xiaomi didn't say anything about this
@Linux: When r u going bro ? may i know the reason also if possible ?
Is it for Official or Personal visit ?
Did you get an invitation directly from Xiaomi itself ?
If YES is the answer to all of my questions, then i can simply say WOW !!!
I am happy that some developer in our own friendly forum knows some truth about how Xiaomi functions inside its Office.
Very curious to know if you could narrate it or show it for all of us...
Thanks in advance...
Even i would love to visit their office or factory if the right opportunity comes... but i am in Europe (.de).
May be one day i can visit there...
It was a joke :p

Sent from my nexus 7

Reactions: manohar
i hope for a little close to stock android (only for code because seems miui break too many thing like xposed and others apps) and a good optimization (isn't that great on the xiaomi phone, is good but not enough example htc doing a very good job with One) based on the 4.4 with at least a new baseband <.<
They will release a stock rom too, I'm running Vanilla Android on my M2S, don't like Miui at all ^^

Here is the vanilla JB 4.1 rom with root:
http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/2013-06-29-aosp-4-1-1-qdt14.20990/

then you won't get both the benefits. if you want MIUI, you got to compromise on battery life at least for now or until some real development or determination by xiaomi developers takes place.
Till then stock android rules the place with best battery life ROM place.... I am loving its smoothness and battery life....

what about better sync with facebook messages? most times they come soooo late.
Jango radio dosnt work on MIUI, and many more apps dont work
We only saw some screens, far from finished a long long time ago.
Futher we don't know anything we can only guess the base is Kitkat and from what I saw very eyecandy.
As Acid already said this is all we can say

@redmaner at least we're sure they're working on it. For me I would not carei if it was KitKat or 4.3 there is nothing in KitKat which I'd need. But well we will see what will come to us in the future :)

yes i know, but i want to tell my opinion :D
Well, then state your opinion :) But what you did was not to state an opinion but it was just making a false comment. As you can see in the post from Redmaner which I mentioned. I could argue that the info given in this thread is in someway a leak.

But I guess you just can't wait for it to come out ;) At least I would love to see the update, especially the Vanilla Android version :D

I have installed early beta MIUIv6... Can't say more...

~Tapatalk~

Just say on which android its based on? If android 4.4 I will be happy
No need of UI's, screenshots, etc
I applied for Beta tester, but couldn't get a chance :(