MIUI v6 ?!

If there are still bug fixes like every week for v5,why is v6 coming and why be excited? Surely there's gonna be even more bugs?

android 4.1 vs 4.4 ... It's a very big deal for those who like MIUI
I think it's kind of a big deal for everyone using this phone :p There are some big improvements in 4.4/4.3 over 4.1!

Let's see what has happened on 18.03.2014 ^^

Why that date? did i miss anything?
"Has happened" some trustworthy source said 7 march in this thread, 18.03.2014 is one month after today, so if we look back that day we can either say we've receieved V6 or we did not ;) Nothing special about it, just 1.5 week after the date that has been named here.

4.1 is everything else than a aosp rom :)
from visible changes like the modded statusbar to code changes like miui imports.

Ohh you are right.. But cant we use their 4.4.2 kernel and device repo to easily port roms then?

For people like me who use CyanogenMod or AOSP this is completely uninteresting :p
Well after getting rid of the bloatware and changing some minor things I think it is interesting for me :p . I like the AOSP look and feel MUCH more then the Miui one. And if battery life turns out to be to my needs like the 4.1 stock rom I'd go for it. I love the work and effort you put in your roms but I just like to be sure about my phone making it two days on one charge. Sometimes plans change and I don't want to depend on USB chargers.. dont even wanna think about it. So to me it is interesting :) And if this might bring your development closer to being stable enough for my needs, then it sure is intersting(not talking about the roms hehe).
4.1 is everything else than a aosp rom :)
from visible changes like the modded statusbar to code changes like miui imports.
Let's hope they forget about their own changes... and accidently release a completely clean Vanilla Android rom (they wont :( )

Why should be use their sources? We already have our own.(which are better imo because they are based on google sources)

And so, why u need to bother this thread. This thread is talking about miui V6 is it? Not others rom =))

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

i9100 will die as official device..

Sad :( A pretty snappy device still. Actually the only reason I stick with official builds is the lack of original camera in the AOSP builds ... I guess will have to stick to v5 then. Until I change phones that is.