Mixed Model/Device details with Poco F3 on Xiaomi.EU Stable ROM

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
I noticed that if i go into Settings >> All specs the model is listed as M2012K11AG (Poco F3), but Device name is shown as Redmi K40, Model is also Redmi K40 under "Model & Hardware", Certifications part has M2012K11AG as the Poco F3, but if i open SafetyNet even if the certification test is PASSED it shows M2012K11AC model, which it belongs to the Redmi K40, i understand that the Hardware itself is the same between K40, F3 and Mi 11x, other apps like Gcamator also read the "wrong" device (Redmi K40).

Could this mismatching cause an issue? Can it be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMZMA
I noticed that if i go into Settings >> All specs the model is listed as M2012K11AG (Poco F3), but Device name is shown as Redmi K40, Model is also Redmi K40 under "Model & Hardware", Certifications part has M2012K11AG as the Poco F3, but if i open SafetyNet even if the certification test is PASSED it shows M2012K11AC model, which it belongs to the Redmi K40, i understand that the Hardware itself is the same between K40, F3 and Mi 11x, other apps like Gcamator also read the "wrong" device (Redmi K40).

Could this mismatching cause an issue? Can it be fixed? Thanks in advance.
Bright investigation!
We, F3 owners living with inoculated EU ROM, are having the same disease and we all survive happy.
Don't worry, it is safe. '(but can not be fixed, and will not. Can only be tripped. Have a search for this.)

There is only one party in People Republic of Cheap SD870.
= Communist Party of Redmi K40.

other party will be ignored or maybe will be silenced.

just swallow anything fed to you, as long as you can live for today.

Reactions: El Fernas
Thing is, i have the idea this mismatching device details is what is causing COD Mobile issues so it only runs at 60FPS instead of the 90FPS as the stock Poco F3 or the Redmi K40, i dont have a problem with the Redmi K40 branding.

Reactions: Christian538
When i say run at 60fps its because it doesnt show the option for Ultra framerate, unlike the stock rom devices.
Ask to the devs of this game how the "Ultra framerate" option is made available or not.

Do you use Weekly or Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM?

Ask to the devs of this game how the "Ultra framerate" option is made available or not.

Do you use Weekly or Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM?
Stable ROM 12.5.6

I will try to get a hold of them, but their support site is basically useless to non existant, only a FAQ that doesnt even has the topic.

Reactions: Christian538
Ok. :)

Call of Duty: Mobile Customer Support Email: CoDmobile@activision.com

;)
Sent, fingers crossed.

Edit: i tried

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Call of Duty: Mobile.

You've sent an email to an account that is for notification purposes only. Your email was not delivered.

Looking for answers? Check out https://support.activision.com/cod-mobile

If you need additional help, you can reach out to us on:

· Activision Support

· Twitter

· Facebook

Thank you,

Activision Support

Thanks!
Your Support ticket
was successfully submitted.

Case# 16108467

An email has been sent to you.
One of our support agents will review your case and get back to you as soon as possible. Due to high volume, responses may take up to 4 business days.

ill post a response if they reply to me.

Reactions: Poney70
Ok. :)

Call of Duty: Mobile Customer Support Email: CoDmobile@activision.com

;)
Created a support ticket, their response is quite generic.

Hello Fernando,

We hope this reaches you in good health. This is Sebastien of Activision Player Support and we are glad to assist!

Thank you for letting us know that you are having issues with your settings on your device. Let us help you sort this out.

On this matter, in terms of compatibility, we currently do not have sufficient information regarding beta software. This information is only available on the developer's end. What we can confirm is that as long as the device is running Android 5.1 and up, it will be compatible to the game. What we can recommend is if its possible to run your device to the standard software and check if the ultra frame rate option will be available in game.

In lieu to this, we would love to take this up and send this as as feedback to improve the game. However, should you wish to include more information, please check out this link: https://bit.ly/38eWOdm .

Should you need further clarifications regarding this or with anything else, please feel free to reach us back.

Kind regards,

Sebastien C.