MMS download

I receive mms in sms app... hit download button and nada. Am I doing something wrong?

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I receive mms in sms app... hit download button and nada. Am I doing something wrong?

Read the thread, big guy. No one is. That button is either broken, mistranslated, or we don't understand the function of it. Regardless, if you want to download photos/videos/etc, you need to think outside the box (or just see my post about four above yours).

I read the thread dude. File never downloads, therefore it can't be found in astro or gallery. I'm a noob, but not a goob. Any other suggestions? Or am I stuck with no receipt of mms?

Some folks say they can see the pic/file but can't save. I can't do either. Just to be clear.

I really wish we can get a dev to chime in here and give us some sort of feed back. This issue is really starting too annoy me. I know the only real fix for the download failed problem is to use a sense rom, and I can't stand using sense roms!

I really wish we can get a dev to chime in here and give us some sort of feed back. This issue is really starting too annoy me. I know the only real fix for the download failed problem is to use a sense rom, and I can't stand using sense roms!

What phone do you have ?

Sent from my SexyNexy using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Desire, evo... same problem with many non sense ROM. Cyanogen has the same issue...

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App