[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just to point out, just because recovery says "flash update.zip to system 1" doesn't mean it does. It flashes to where the zip tells it to. My mount commands (which are in the control panel zips) tell the recovery to bugger off and flash to system 2 anyway (for system 2 version).

Reactions: type-R
Also just to point out, just because recovery says "flash update.zip to system 1" doesn't mean it does. It flashes to where the zip tells it to. My mount commands (which are in the control panel zips) tell the recovery to bugger off and flash to system 2 anyway (for system 2 version).
Lenny, my English is not well, sorry....

So, if i flash via Mi-Recovery by pressing "install zip to system one" the mod that named for system2, it will install Control Panel to system 2??? Is this true???
If, "Yes" - it's amazing!!!! :)

Lenny, my English is not well, sorry....

So, if i flash via Mi-Recovery by pressing "install zip to system one" the mod that named for system2, it will install Control Panel to system 2??? Is this true???
If, "Yes" - it's amazing!!!! :)

Yes, that is correct. Its not really amazing if you know how it works :).

Thanks for the answer lenny. There is still permission issue on control panel apk. At least 2 users have reported this problem.

Does anyone have downloads link to Control Panel for ROM 2.10.26 for Mi-One & for Mi-Two???

Thanks in advance!!! :)

i think i still have it on my mediafire. i'll give you the link later or you can search it on google.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have a download link to Control Panel for ROM 2.9.14 for Mi-One S?

Thanks very much.

Best regards

Hi,
MD5 of cp multilangue 3.1.25 for maguro does not match with the file. tried two downloads and both were unsuccesfull. Would you like to check it please.
Edit: Last try is succesfull. Many Thanks. :)

GT-I9000 in some device doesnt work , same rom . at mine successfull installed and to my gf not oO . what is wrong ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.