[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I think we don't have flicker anymore on our GT-I9100. Flash the surfaceflinger for GT-I9100. ;)

My centre clock doesn't have text overlap issues. Clock and icons are hidden when notification is received. Pm if you want my xml for that, or kang my rom, its fine :)

hmm...for center clock mod: I manage to make clock and icons disappear if a notification comes up, but the status bar at the first time after booting will be black until any notifications comes up then it will be shown. I'll wait lenny_kano's response if he has another solution. Btw, I make the network speed center too next to the clock...

LT 26i CRT-off animation 2.9.28 please.
I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: lgumo01
fusionjack, thank you for this! All mods (3-Way Reboot, Smooth Scrolling, (CRT-Off Anim)) work just fine on my international Galaxy S2 (GT i9100), however Center Clock mod did not. Tried in all sorts of ways, but after I install Center Clock mod notification bar is gone ;)

do these mods just works with .com version or also with miui.us version?
tried the smoothscrollingmod with us version and got mihome fc alltime...

fusionjack, thank you for this! All mods (3-Way Reboot, Smooth Scrolling, (CRT-Off Anim)) work just fine on my international Galaxy S2 (GT i9100), however Center Clock mod did not. Tried in all sorts of ways, but after I install Center Clock mod notification bar is gone ;)
Your welcome. Center clock mod should work on S2 since I'm using it too. Try to flash it without wipe cache and don't flash it together with other mods. Let the rom boots first and then flash it separately.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

do these mods just works with .com version or also with miui.us version?
tried the smoothscrollingmod with us version and got mihome fc alltime...
I can imagine that it could not work since miui.us has own control panel, therefore the framework is different. I could be wrong.

Re-uploaded center clock mod for all devices. Say big thanks to lenny_kano for the non overlapping notification!

Added a "Quick"-Reboot, so now 4-Way Reboot. :D
Please test it...thanks to lenny_kano and kahvitahra.

Btw, can someone explain what is "switch system" under Mi-One? I think this option only available on Mi-One. I'm planning to make 5-Way Reboot for Mi-One based on lenny_kano mod.

any chance to get a all-in-one zip for flashing all 4 mods directly?
Not at this moment since not all users want all mods and crt-off mod is only available for the selected devices. But if this thread grows to 10 mods then yeah, I'll make all-in-one package. :D

Switch system is just that, switch system partitions. We have 2 on the M1, dual booting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.