[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/FONT][/quote]
I decided to share the mods (hopefully on weekly basis) that I have done on my GT-I9100 based on the tutorial:
  • 4-Way Reboot (Thanks to kahvitahra, kong, lenny_kano, CosmicDan) - Added a sub-menu to "Reboot" menu: Normal, Quick, Recovery, Bootloader/Download.
  • 5-Way Reboot for Mi-1 and Mi-2 (Thanks to lenny_kano) - It added the 5th menu "Switch System".
  • CRT-Off Animation (Thanks to Whitehawkx)
  • Smooth Scrolling (Thanks to AndroidOn) - It disables the scrolling cache thru out the entire OS which in return it supposes to make scrolling smoother in all apps. I can't guarantee if you notice the smoothness, but the scrolling cache is disabled. ;)
  • Center Clock No Overlap (Thanks to lenny_kano for the non overlapping notification) - The clock is centered at the status bar and if a notification comes up, the clock and the icons will disappear.
  • Volume+ for GT-I9100 - It is still experimental without long press but it works. How to use it: Normal pressing (not long press) volume button up/down during display off will skip the music track forward/backward, pressing it during display on will change the music volume up/down.
If you want the CRT-Off mod to be ported to your device, request for it in this thread. I'll try my best to do it and...

As always, I'm not responsible for your device.

Instructions
1. Make backup or make sure the original rom or the restore mod zip is on the sdcard.
2. Flash mod in CWM.
3. (Wipe cache & dalvik cache.) - Optional
4. Set windows & transition animation to 1x in "Settings -> Developer settings" to make CRT-Off to work.

Download for all mods
http://d-h.st/users/fusionjack

Troubleshooting

Enjoy!

can you add carrier logo?.

@fusionjack
first of all thanks for this nice app. Just a quick question is this app also working on Xperia Acro? I saw on your download that you have a specific version for Xperia S.
Thanks

@fusionjack
first of all thanks for this nice app. Just a quick question is this app also working on Xperia Acro? I saw on your download that you have a specific version for Xperia S.
Thanks
I can't tell since I don't have the device. You can try it at your own risk.

Folks, good news...I managed to port partly Lenny's control panel to Galaxy S2. What is working now:
Carrier label: Hide it, change it with custom text and change it with carrier logo.
Status bar: Normal clock, centered clock and switched status bar.

*Continue porting control panel...

Folks, good news...I managed to port partly Lenny's control panel to Galaxy S2. What is working now:
Carrier label: Hide it, change it with custom text and change it with carrier logo.

Lol excited much :). We'll get it all done eventually. Patience people.

Is it also possible to do port some of the GB control panel features like changing the clock colour and status bar colour??? I miss having my status bar transparent so i don't get a black bar on my wall paper on the home screen

Is it also possible to do port some of the GB control panel features like changing the clock colour and status bar colour??? I miss having my status bar transparent so i don't get a black bar on my wall paper on the home screen

Let us get the options me and fusion already have modded done and sorted first. Then we can work on making more mods available. Its way more difficult now due to every device being different (already difficulties with making overscroll options portable). I'm sure we'd both appreciate some patience here but there is work being done on a multi-device compatible Control Panel, it is just nowhere near as easy as it was on GB.

Let us get the options me and fusion already have modded done and sorted first. Then we can work on making more mods available. Its way more difficult now due to every device being different (already difficulties with making overscroll options portable). I'm sure we'd both appreciate some patience here but there is work being done on a multi-device compatible Control Panel, it is just nowhere near as easy as it was on GB.

I wasn't trying to pressurize, I just wanted to know whether it was being considered. But thanks for the reply and the good work.

Fusion is it possible to port this control panel to galaxy nexus gsm (maguro) ?
If you need help. I can be a tester. Thanks.

Your work is really appreciated :) But just want to ask a favor.. are you considering of implementing circle mod? That would be nice:D

Fusion is it possible to port this control panel to galaxy nexus gsm (maguro) ?
If you need help. I can be a tester. Thanks.
yeah...I'm planning to port it for all devices and yes, I need testers :) . Still in progress...

Your work is really appreciated :) But just want to ask a favor.. are you considering of implementing circle mod? That would be nice:D
what is circle mod?

It's a mod for battery indicator :)

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/22058-modicsretired-battery-mods-for-ice-cream-sandwich-roms/

u3u9ypav.jpg

So folks...lenny and I present LENNY CONTROL PANEL! :p
I have ported his control panel to almost to all devices except maguro, mi-one, aries, crespo and grouper. I'll port for those 5 devices soon.

Lenny Control Panel 2.10.19 features:
  • Status bar: Centered clock, normal clock, switched status bar
  • Carrier label: Hide label, custom label, carrier logo
  • On-Screen button
  • 4Way-Reboot
This is the first release and there will be more features next week.
I'd be happy to receive feedback! :)

Reactions: ardiansyah
I'll provide this week 4/5-Way Reboot only for maguro, mi-one, aries, crespo and grouper until control panel is ready.
The Smooth Scrolling, CRT-Off and experimental Volume+ mods will be available later and still need to be flashed separately, sorry. I'll try to integrate them in Control Panel next week so you'll have All-In-One packet.

4/5-Way Reboot and CRT-Off mods are up. CRT-Off mod currently only for galaxy s2 and s3. I think I have found a new way to port this mod on another devices. I hope it would work. *finger crossed*

I have ported his control panel to almost to all devices except maguro, mi-one, aries, crespo and grouper. I'll port for those 5 devices soon.

• On-Screen button
  • 4Way-Reboot
wow this is so great
now android.com roms have their own toolbox like miui.us have got
manyyy thx for that
hope you release soon for maguro, but take as long time as you need^^

• On-Screen button
  • 4Way-Reboot
No maguro. Omg! :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.