[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It works like a charm on my SGS2. At first I got stuck on boot, after flashing crt, flinger and control panel.

I reflashed everything again and reboot in between, that did the trick. Thanks for your great mod and your efforts :D

It works like a charm on my SGS2. At first I got stuck on boot, after flashing crt, flinger and control panel.

I reflashed everything again and reboot in between, that did the trick. Thanks for your great mod and your efforts :D
good to know...thanks! :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Glad everyones excited, but bear in mind the devices not done yet are all obfuscated, which makes it harder to both patch, and script. I can do it for M1 for my ROM because thats one device, not so easy to script for more and fusion is doing the best he can.

Just stopping by to say Control Panel works like a charm on my Sony Xperia S :D

Keep up the good work guys!

Glad everyones excited, but bear in mind the devices not done yet are all obfuscated, which makes it harder to both patch, and script. I can do it for M1 for my ROM because thats one device, not so easy to script for more and fusion is doing the best he can.
oh lenny...your comment is very touching... :p

I know this is a very noon question but which file name is for att galaxy s3?
d2att...but I don't see it on the release thread. if you can find the rom, i can try to port it.

Just stopping by to say Control Panel works like a charm on my Sony Xperia S :D

Keep up the good work guys!
thanks for the feedback! :D

after flash control panel my statusbar is gone, I use wt19i miui port from arc s rom. any one have this problem?
sorry for my bad english

There's some issues with the toggles from the status bar, when I flashed the control panel, is just me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There's some issues with the toggles from the status bar, when I flashed the control panel, is just me?

Which toggles give you issues? I don't have any issues on my SGS2 while using CP.

Nevermind, I think it was related with system settings restore from my old backup. Just reinstalled rom without restore and my toggles works fine now with CP.
this control panel is going to be great!

flashed on saga, after flashed centered clock worked
give a try control panel, change carrier label to custom, reboot, then my statusbar and wallpaper gone :(

after flash control panel my statusbar is gone, I use wt19i miui port from arc s rom. any one have this problem?
sorry for my bad english
The control panel is only for miuiandroid roms that is listed on the release thread OP. That's why I put the rom name in the mod name. The mod is only compatible for that rom.

flashed on saga, after flashed centered clock worked
give a try control panel, change carrier label to custom, reboot, then my statusbar and wallpaper gone :(
Hmm...you said "after flashed centered clock worked", do you mean flashing center clock mod? If yes, then you have flashed the 2.10.12 one, because I don't supply center clock mod anymore for 2.10.19. It is kind of a downgrade to 2.10.12 and then upgrade it again to 2.10.19 by flashing control panel.
Try this: Wipe cache and dalvik then re-flash control panel. If this doesn't help, I'm afraid you need to do clean install. But of course if you still really want to use control panel badly. :)

@All: Thanks for the feedback. One important thing, you shouldn't mix mods from this thread with another mods from another threads. The reason is that other mod could override with my mod each other which ends up to FC here and there and make sure you use the rom which stated in the mod file name.

Reactions: ardiansyah
Seems like a good start, most of the issues are people flashing on a non supported device. always gotta be someone i suppose :p.

Reactions: boxcarracer81
T
Requested mods are available under folder etc/d2att. Make sure you run this rom. If you want control panel, it would be later because this rom belongs to the obfuscated category.

Thank you for reply and everything looks great. I was wondering on gs3 when I press the lock button the screen turns off like the old TV days. And is there an option for my screen to just go black?

Fusion is it possible for you to give ETA for maguro control panel :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for reply and everything looks great. I was wondering on gs3 when I press the lock button the screen turns off like the old TV days. And is there an option for my screen to just go black?
That is the CRT-Off effect that you want man... :D. If you don't want it, you can flash crt restore zip.
But thanks for the feedback...it shows that crt off works on d2att. :D

Fusion is it possible for you to give ETA for maguro control panel :)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If everything goes ok, I'll release it in next 4-5 hours...:)

Reactions: adamslast
That is the CRT-Off effect that you want man... :D. If you don't want it, you can flash crt restore zip.
But thanks for the feedback...it shows that crt off works on d2att. :D

If everything goes ok, I'll release it in next 4-5 hours...:)
If you need testers... you know my adress. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.