[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have posted control panel for crespo, maguro and to3g for testing. give me feedback, thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
On maguro, I received "unfortunately system ui has stopped" message and status bar does not exist. However recovery key works. I hope this will be usefull to repair it. Thanks.

Maguro crashes :(

Edit: OK, first, I test without language pack ^^
Edit 2: No chance, also without 2.12.21 lang pack -.-

Hi fusionjack, I tested both v1 and v2 experimental on s3 on 2.12.21. works flawless. But I am not sure if you have disabled scrolling cache or not because I am seeing few lags while scrolling.

On maguro, I received "unfortunately system ui has stopped" message and status bar does not exist. However recovery key works. I hope this will be usefull to repair it. Thanks.
how about using normal status bar? perhaps the fc happened by using centered or switched status bar. can you confirm it?

Maguro crashes :(

Edit: OK, first, I test without language pack ^^
Edit 2: No chance, also without 2.12.21 lang pack -.-
try first normal status bar without carrier logo, then centered or switched status bar and see when the fc happens.

how about using normal status bar? perhaps the fc happened by using centered or switched status bar. can you confirm it?

I received the message just after booting. There was not control panel to switch or center at the opening. When i open cp app. i see that it was setup no clock and centered.

I received the message just after booting. There was not control panel to switch or center at the opening. When i open cp app. i see that it was setup no clock and centered.
yeah, sorry i meant with clock position: right, centered or switched. you can set although your systemui fc and then reboot. for 'right' should be no fc.

yeah, sorry i meant with clock position: right, centered or switched. you can set although your systemui fc and then reboot. for 'right' should be no fc.

I tried again by rebooting after setting cp to right clock but unfortunately still no status bar and the same message. Sorry. :(

Same here :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356198595378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356198595378.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 217
Hi Fusionjack, I have tested experimental CP v2 for S3 thoroughly. Its working perfectly fine, flawless. I can confirm you can label it stable for S3 at least and going onwards similar changes in future.

Its a great job done by you every time. It takes efforts but we know you don't surrender. :)

Hi Fusionjack, I have tested experimental CP v2 for S3 thoroughly. Its working perfectly fine, flawless. I can confirm you can label it stable for S3 at least and going onwards similar changes in future.

Its a great job done by you every time. It takes efforts but we know you don't surrender. :)
great to hear that, but does hiding carrier label and setting a custom carrier label works?

i'll release addons again for JB devices this week. if you want to try experimental control panel, you can get in my goo.im in 'experimental' folder.
i'll away for 2 days, so i'll continue to work on control panel on tuesday.
thanks for all feedback and i wish you all merry christmas! :)

Reactions: quantan
i'll release addons again for JB devices this week. if you want to try experimental control panel, you can get in my goo.im in 'experimental' folder.
i'll away for 2 days, so i'll continue to work on control panel on tuesday.
thanks for all feedback and i wish you all merry christmas! :)
Merry Xmas to u :D

I will test CP passion with my HD2 rom and give u the result soon.

SystemUI error apears, no status bar displays:

Code:
E/AndroidRuntime( 1007): FATAL EXCEPTION: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007): java.lang.VerifyError: com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at java.lang.Class.newInstanceImpl(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:1319)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at com.android.systemui.SystemUIService.onCreate(SystemUIService.java:86)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleCreateService(ActivityThread.java:2381)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1600(ActivityThread.java:133)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1280)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4765)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:786)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:553)

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007):    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

I've enabled Navbar in CP but there is no navbar after reboot.
My rom (passion): http://www.miui.com/extra.php?mod=download/rom&fid=12

Hope you see this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.