[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nth is working on maguro except the 4 way reboot ,, center clock not working ,, remove network label not working ,, remove label from icons in the launcher not working :p

i am back again. i see lots of things changed =) flashed the latest 2.12.21 today and ready to test the mods for maguro =) so fusion let me test the mods for you just give me the links =) thanks.

lets just make a little summary to answer all your questions:
- cp for s3 is working (but not for hiding carrier and setting carrier label?)
- cp for maguro and passiona are not working. no need to test further.
- addons pack is NOT control panel.
- cp doesnt contain a mod to hide icon labels on launcher.
- cp for jb device can be found at my goo.im 'experimental' folder.
- since cp for jb device is still experimental, therefore only addons package is released for jb devices.
- i'm still on vacation and cannot create any cp or addons for the new device.

i hope that should answer all your questions for the time being. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Folks...I just uploaded a new version of ControlPanel V2 for maguro, passion and crespo. This version should fix SystemUI FC (VerifyError). *fingers crossed* :D
If you still get FC, try first 'right' clock position, reboot, then 'centered' and 'switched', follow by reboot.
Please let me know if something is not working. If all goes well, only hiding carrier label and setting a custom carrier label are to be done. I'll give you another version V3 to test them.

Control Panel for t03g should work without FC. I didn't get feedback for it. So I let the V1 of t03g available.
I'll create Control Panel for vision and d2att soon...

Edit: Make sure you are running a NON multilang ROM for testing Control Panel JB.

Just added Addons package for multilang ROM support. Sorry for the delay because of holiday and enjoy!

Hi I have been using this control panel for some time in my miui port.
It is miui ported from vivo, incredible s and it works just fine, only thing is that when flashing my ROM, you will need to boot the phone fully to miui and then reboot to recovery and flash cp. Is it meant to be like that? What I ask for is , can I in some way add it to my ported miui so it will be flashed in the same time?
If I flash ROM and then cp without reboot phone boot loops:) merry Christmas

Hi I have been using this control panel for some time in my miui port.
It is miui ported from vivo, incredible s and it works just fine, only thing is that when flashing my ROM, you will need to boot the phone fully to miui and then reboot to recovery and flash cp. Is it meant to be like that? What I ask for is , can I in some way add it to my ported miui so it will be flashed in the same time?
If I flash ROM and then cp without reboot phone boot loops:) merry Christmas
I never flash CP directly after ROM without reboot in between, so I don't know why the bootloop happens. Perhaps user here can share his experience.
But for multilang package, I usually flash directly without reboot and I never have bootloop.
Merry Christmas too. :)

Just added:
- V2 for d2att, t03g.
- V3 for maguro, crespo and passion.
Hoping that carrier logo and carrier label are fixed with these versions.

Here is the multilang version of Control Panel apk: http://tinyw.in/J45V
Currently only es_ES and zh_CN are available. Thanks to Stenka and oxcoder for the translation!
I'll include this version this week...

If you want to contribute for the translation, please pm me. I'd be happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.