[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you like it? It's by no means perfect, but it's getting there..
22.jpg
13.jpg
20.jpg
23.jpg

21.jpg

hmm i don't think MI2 can flash yet...MIRecovery rejects the package with error 5/update.zip signature verification failed...

hmm i don't think MI2 can flash yet...MIRecovery rejects the package with error 5/update.zip signature verification failed...
i dont think the zip is signed. use the old way 'adb push' for the time being.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is there any reason why the CRT-Off animation doesn't work on the Desire S? I do have windows and transition animation set to 1x.

Happy holidays!

Anyone got it working on HOX with miui 2.12.28? I'm getting stuck at MIUI logo screen.

Added Control Panel for ace, vision and ville.
Added Control Panel Multilang for JB devices, for ICS devices later this weekend.

Reactions: Vladimir2k9
Hi Fusionjack, this mod is greatt! just flashed miui a week ago and love it so far but seriously it's hard to imagine a rom w/o quick boot to recovery nowadays. So this mod helps alot :).

Just wondering if it were possible to have the volume rocker track skip mod work for the htc sensation too (Pyramid)?

i dont think the zip is signed. use the old way 'adb push' for the time being.

Resign the zip using testkey and don't forget to use the -w switch in the command line. Then MiRecovery will accept it.

able to update but system file still nt being replaced

That's because of mirecovery being stupid. It probably flashed to wrong system partition. Can't use the standard mount commands on the xiaomi devices if you want to flash specific partitions as the recovery is smart enough to redirect to where it thinks it should go. Easiest maybe would be to post two version, one for system1 and one for system2. Ill explain to fusion how to use when have time.

That's because of mirecovery being stupid. It probably flashed to wrong system partition. Can't use the standard mount commands on the xiaomi devices if you want to flash specific partitions as the recovery is smart enough to redirect to where it thinks it should go. Easiest maybe would be to post two version, one for system1 and one for system2. Ill explain to fusion how to use when have time.

okay =), the updater(system 2 updater) app gives error 5 by the way...

okay =), the updater(system 2 updater) app gives error 5 by the way...

Checked the zip and it tries to use /sbin/busybox, which I'm fairly sure doesn't even exist on MiRecovery, so it shouldn't and won't ever work. I've taken the liberty of making the two zip files, one for system 1 and one for system 2. Please let us know if they work better (should do). @fusion, if this works, exact same changes to M1 Control Panel zips will enable M1 users to flash to whichever system they choose.

Side note: Making the same (or at least same basic principle) changes to the updater-script for MIUIAndroid ROMs for the M1/M2 phones would work too, or indeed any flashable zip. As long as you sign properly (testkey, ensure you use -w parameter), you can flash anything to either partition via recovery with these modifications.

Anyways, heres the zips:

Xiaomi Mi-2 Control Panel 2.12.28 - System 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nk1jq8u8q387d7x
Xiaomi Mi-2 Control Panel 2.12.28 - System 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?wcwfwl8ra9v95co

Hope they work for you.

Reactions: fusionjack
system 2 still cant update error 5....
I'm testing the logo function on system one

okay everything works just that the carrier logo is not working on mi2

Checked the zip and it tries to use /sbin/busybox, which I'm fairly sure doesn't even exist on MiRecovery, so it shouldn't and won't ever work. I've taken the liberty of making the two zip files, one for system 1 and one for system 2. Please let us know if they work better (should do). @fusion, if this works, exact same changes to M1 Control Panel zips will enable M1 users to flash to whichever system they choose.

Side note: Making the same (or at least same basic principle) changes to the updater-script for MIUIAndroid ROMs for the M1/M2 phones would work too, or indeed any flashable zip. As long as you sign properly (testkey, ensure you use -w parameter), you can flash anything to either partition via recovery with these modifications.

Anyways, heres the zips:

Xiaomi Mi-2 Control Panel 2.12.28 - System 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nk1jq8u8q387d7x
Xiaomi Mi-2 Control Panel 2.12.28 - System 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?wcwfwl8ra9v95co

Hope they work for you.
ok, thanks. i'll update the update-script.

system 2 still cant update error 5....
I'm testing the logo function on system one

okay everything works just that the carrier logo is not working on mi2
yes, as i mentioned in the blog, the carrier label n logo dont work yet on jb.

sry >< forgotten..anyway you just need to fix on the update in system 2
system one update working in order

Status
Not open for further replies.