[MOD] [3.2.22] Control Panel Suite [DISCONTINUED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a second...what i have changed is the CarrierLabelV1 file in the experimental folder. the ControlPanelSuite file should work. dont install from updater, it wont work.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ok ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11_System1-signed.zip works but carrier label dont work or where can i set it?

first, flash 'ControlPanelSuite_miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11_System1-signed.zip' (Control Panel apk is in this file), then flash 'CarrierLabelV1_miuiandroid_aries_jb-3.1.11_System1_signed.zip' to test carrier label.

then something went wrong during flashing control panel...
it works for another aries users.

it is just weird if the control panel app doesnt show up. i dont know what was wrong, sorry. :(

Could you provide a separate flash for those of us who do use the MMS rotation mod - who aren't on the multilangs?
I'm on the pyramid, and that is one of the features i miss most. I'm about to revert back to an older version just to use it b/c the update didn't really add anything i need anyways.

Flashing through worked, but I don't see Icon too.
I got the an answer in another thread, that the right procedure is to flash in that sequence:
Rom -> Control Panel -> Language Pack - > Control Panel Language Pack
Is this right? Maybe I misunderstood your Instructions, because flashed this sequence:
Rom -> Language Pack - > Control Panel Language Pack

Was it my error?

Carrier logo fix worked perfectly on my Crespo device.

Or at least hiding the carrier name.. Finally got rid of that annoying thing again...

Thanks!

Flashing through worked, but I don't see Icon too.
I got the an answer in another thread, that the right procedure is to flash in that sequence:
Rom -> Control Panel -> Language Pack - > Control Panel Language Pack
Is this right? Maybe I misunderstood your Instructions, because flashed this sequence:
Rom -> Language Pack - > Control Panel Language Pack

Was it my error?
The concept multilang package I took from miuandroid also. The control panel multilang package is a supplement just like ROM multilang. You need an ENGLISH-ONLY rom or a FULL package of control panel to make multilang package works.
So the order should be:
Rom -> Control Panel full -> Rom multilang -> Control Panel multilang or
Rom -> Rom multilang -> Control Panel full -> Control Panel multilang
The control panel apk is only included in the Control Panel full package, that's why you don't see the icon. :)

Edit: Now you can just flash the full package of control panel follows by multilang package and you'll see the icon. :)

Could you provide a separate flash for those of us who do use the MMS rotation mod - who aren't on the multilangs?
I'm on the pyramid, and that is one of the features i miss most. I'm about to revert back to an older version just to use it b/c the update didn't really add anything i need anyways.
The easiest way to have MMS rotation mod is to flash the ROM multilang package.
The hardest way is to extract the MMS.apk from ROM multilang package and then use adb push from PC while in recovery.
If you use the old version of ROM that miuiandroid doesn't have integrated the fix into ROM multilang yet, you can just flash my control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.